Senior Jack Sinclair

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven't had a chance to properly big up my man yet as have been flat chat, but will just ask this. How does Sinclair get through to the rookie draft? If it wasn't for Jack Billings would this kid have even been drafted?

For mine, Jack is the kind of player that can bring a side up several notches through his class. Can't wait to watch him fo about it in 2016.

Haven't had a chance to properly big up my man yet as have been flat chat, but will just ask this. How does Sinclair get through to the rookie draft? If it wasn't for Jack Billings would this kid have even been drafted?

For mine, Jack is the kind of player that can bring a side up several notches through his class. Can't wait to watch him fo about it in 2016.

Over age and was playing cricket more. Made him a late pick in most people's eyes. The main draft was so choc full of talent or boekherst's Types, that he just got overlooked. In fact, just re read page 1 of this thread and you can understand why.

PS top thread. CursingFijian and the mods get full marks for curating this one. Went through the entire thread and it's great! Well done!

Last edited:
PS top thread. CursingFijian and the mods get full marks for curating this one. Went through the entire thread and it's great! Well done!

Couldn't agree more. Absolutely fabulous work CursingFijian. I just read the whole thread as well. Your posts throughout, along with the mods' funnelling posts into the thread, made it read like the Cinderella story Sincs' first year was.

Also realised, he actually surpassed his Pop's entire career in that first year. Not that I suspect the old man would mind that much, he'd be proud as punch, I reckon. :)

Couldn't agree more. Absolutely fabulous work CursingFijian. I just read the whole thread as well. Your posts throughout, along with the mods' funnelling posts into the thread, made it read like the Cinderella story Sincs' first year was.

Also realised, he actually surpassed his Pop's entire career in that first year. Not that I suspect the old man would mind that much, he'd be proud as punch, I reckon. :)
I remember thinking "Who's Jack Sinclair" when we drafted him @ pick 1 in the rookie draft.

How wrong was I lol

Wow. Unable to post photos atm but if anyone sees one of Sincs he is looking like a body builder/monster. Has obviously been doing some serious gym work.

Heard Sinclair on SEN yesterday, they had a project he did at school im 2007 which asked what he'd let to he doing in 10 years time. He said either wicket keeping for Australia or playing for the Saints. Funny thing is, he was a Blues supporter, but his Pop played for the Saints apparently.
upload_2015-12-16_22-29-58.png

Jack Sinclair’s grandfather Bill Gleeson, played 15 matches for St Kilda as a rover in 1955-56.

Just thinking of Jack and this year; does anyone see him becoming a 20+ possession per game player? Would be pretty damn handy/dangerous if he did...

Just thinking of Jack and this year; does anyone see him becoming a 20+ possession per game player? Would be pretty damn handy/dangerous if he did...
Absolutely.
He's a jet and will play a vital role through out next push for a flag.

TR171214MW0921-e1420520077722-760x438.jpg

Hard-pressed finding info on Jack at the moment, but did find this shot to get the mouths watering.

Me-thinks someone has been hitting up the gym...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

;)
TR171214MW0921-e1420520077722-760x438.jpg

Hard-pressed finding info on Jack at the moment, but did find this shot to get the mouths watering.

Me-thinks someone has been hitting up the gym...

At the risk of being called sexist and politically incorrect.....use this kid on some promotional and marketing material and a helluva lot of women would sign up as members:p;)

Have to say I was immediately impressed with Sincs on Friday at the intraclub. He's brilliant in traffic and always looks like he has time. Got a fair few clearances too. Can't wait to watch him again this year.

Have to say I was immediately impressed with Sincs on Friday at the intraclub. He's brilliant in traffic and always looks like he has time. Got a fair few clearances too. Can't wait to watch him again this year.
Great to hear mate.

Do you think he has bulked up anymore? (Which would be insane)

Great to hear mate.

Do you think he has bulked up anymore? (Which would be insane)

Yes, he's noticably put on a bit of weight. Just looks a bit more 'senior' or something; I got a similar vibe from watching Billings as well. Both will be exceptional this year in my opinion.

I really hope Sinclair becomes a clearance beast because his disposal is so neat off both feet. Been watching the ball get hacked out of the middle for a long time now (or it just feels that way). It would be nice to finally get a player who can clear and deliver the ball lace out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.saints.com.au/news/2016-02-25/expectations-and-workload-rise-for-sinclair

“(I’ve focused) a lot about my voice really. I’ve just tried to get more of the footy because I’ve been pretty good when I’ve got it. I just need to get more of that,” Sinclair said. “I’ve just tried to improve my running and things like my defensive pressure, so I can play both as a small forward and as a midfielder.”

http://www.saints.com.au/news/2016-02-25/expectations-and-workload-rise-for-sinclair

“(I’ve focused) a lot about my voice really. I’ve just tried to get more of the footy because I’ve been pretty good when I’ve got it. I just need to get more of that,” Sinclair said. “I’ve just tried to improve my running and things like my defensive pressure, so I can play both as a small forward and as a midfielder.”

Looks like he's identified what we've been talking about... needs to find more of the footy.

He's probably been following this thread for helpful hints :$
Yep. I'm taking complete credit for his first year! :);)

Oh. And I've nearly fixed Jake Carlisle! :D:p

Heard someone say that they want Sincs to do a bit more defensively and that's why he isn't in the team at the moment. Had a quick look at his stats from last year and he got 2.5 tackles on average per game. That doesn't seem too bad! I also noticed that he kicked more goals than Lonie last year, snagging 18 at an average of 1 per game.

Would really like to see him back in the side asap.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back