Remove this Banner Ad

pacers on fire atm
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

So annoying today. I needed Derrick Rose to record over 6.5 assists. He recorded his sixth assist half way through the third quarter and didn't register another assist. I reckon I was robbed an assist in the first qtr, though. He passed the ball to Butler, who took a side step and one dribble, before scoring. They didn't credit anyone with an assist. It will be interesting to see if there is a stat correction, which isn't unusual. Thing will be better or not they will pay me out if that happens.

Rose overs is asking for trouble. He's the worst starting PG in the league, likely to be subbed off before HT due to injury and has a s**t haircut.

Rose overs is asking for trouble. He's the worst starting PG in the league, likely to be subbed off before HT due to injury and has a s**t haircut.

please, there are plenty worse than derrick rose

wizards +3.5 against charlotte easy cash

I might have to get my Lenny on and start taking some interest in the NBL if this is what goes on each week.

#corporatedrunkracistbogans his mrs. looks to have been delighted with the whole experience :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mudiay and lawson have both been worse

but yeah rose has been s**t + he's obviously unreliable

mudiay and lawson have both been worse

but yeah rose has been s**t + he's obviously unreliable
Didn't count Lawson as a starter cause he's been coming off the bench a bit.. or sitting on it all game like he did tonight but Mudiay in his first season is shitter, you're right. Rose is the second shittest.

OMG 33 POINTS IN HALF A QUARTER COME ON STOP SCORING LAKERS AND WASHINGTON /X_box_X

If you had taken the 1.5 point arb on both games that was on offer and you wouldn't be in this mess now would you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back