2015 Formula One World Championship - Round Nineteen - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (Yas Marina)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 20, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
tumbleweed.jpg

The final race of the season is finally upon us. With nothing but pride on the line for most, there isn't really much excitement about this one, hence the reason why the thread has been created post qualifying.

The grid for tomorrow is
1. Rosberg (6 in a row)
2. Hamilton
3. Räikkönen
4. Perez
5. Ricciardo
6. Bottas
7. Hulkunberg
8. Massa
9. Kvyat
10. Sainz
11. Verstappen
12. Button (almost made Q3)
13. Maldanado
14. Nasr
15. Grosjean
16. Vettel (ballsed up his strategy in Q1)
17. Alonso
18. Ericsson
19. Stevens
20. Merhi

Good position from Ricciardo, and he seems confident heading into the race. Having said all that, he will probably have an engine failure early on and retire. Hopefully Vettel can wind back the clock and work his way up the field at Yas Marina to make things more interesting

Reckon Hammy is messing with Rosberg, he just doesn't appear interested anymore nor does he need to be. Wonder if Perez can get a flier and put the cat amongst the pigeons.

Tumbleweed sums it up. Painted carpark racing is hard to get excited about at the best of times but when the season was effectively over before it started and actually over like what, 2 months ago? I don't think I could prioritise this race over sleep, or other fun tasks like ironing. Or watching paint dry...

To celebrate the end of the season I've put together a short feature summarising the polarised opinions towards the F1 2015 season. In this film, Sebastian Vettel plays the role of "Lewis Hamilton", and Kimi Raikkonen plays the role of "everybody else".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ALO having a whine again. Sorry but I have lost a fair bit of respect for him this year with all the sooking his been doing.

lol RIP Race.

HAM pits on Lap 42 and puts Softs on instead of SuperSofts.....wtf?

Oh wow....HAM stuck in traffic, so MERC get ROS to turn down his engine to make it "fair". WTF?

Wet tshirt comp on podium, cant complain about that :p

They certainly was a lot more champagne then normal, and wearing white as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back