WRFL Division 2 - 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How'd cricket end up falcon? Will you be gracing spots wood tomorrow for a beverage ? Big turn out expected

If Lavo Magpies takes the gig, Falcon 44 is putting his hand up as his assistant.
Change our user names to 2 good looking roosters
One of the boys rang Justin pretending to an Indian reporter from the leader newspaper wanting an interview

******* classic.... Justin wasn't taking the bait though

West's problem was bringing in coaches in 2014 that didnt care about the club and only wanted to improve their win/loss record.. and then blowing big on $$ chasers that didnt care about the club either.. all good and well when you're riding the wave of success for two years but when everyone (as predicted) walks away.. you reap what you sow
What would
West's problem was bringing in coaches in 2014 that didnt care about the club and only wanted to improve their win/loss record.. and then blowing big on $$ chasers that didnt care about the club either.. all good and well when you're riding the wave of success for two years but when everyone (as predicted) walks away.. you reap what you sow
what would you know mate

It seems by the article that the president of WF is shifting blame to the players when he says they paid over $100k and got nothing for it. At the end of the day, he needs to stand up and take responsibility. You should never promise what you can't deliver.
Always easier to shift the blame but do you always believe whAt the papers say and if you do more fool you

Hey northboy good to hear from you. Didn't Parkside have financial troubles, no coach and lost players. I'm guessing West are now in this boat. Agree it's a bit different in that they didn't win the GF but pretty similar.
For the record I don't think it's been handled well by West, as promising players money you don't have is not good football management and can take years to recover from, or maybe even close the doors. If you get a bad name for not paying players it can just destroy a club.

I don't blame the coach for walking as I'm sure he wasn't told this prior to agreeing to coach, but maybe got wind of the problem when trying to re sign players.

It's going to be difficult for West to recover, and looking forward I once again raise the question, do certain clubs need to consider mergering with a neighbour club for sustainability.
I think west will be fine they will still be competitive

Message to a WRFL:

1. Don't buy in, West Footscray need to held accountable for poor administration, therefore MUST stay in division.

2. Amend your terrible decision by forcing Parkside UP, the mail is players returning on same coin before departure.

It is unfair on those teams in Div 3 to compromise the competitiveness of that division.

TTR

PS: will take 5 minutes the fixture
West is not asking to go down a division

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Instead of forking out $100k p.a. Why don't they invest some of the money into a junior structure? Paying that kind of money is unsustainable with no juniors coming through
I think they have junior sides down there

Brilliant afternoon at Lucas McGhie fundraiser, lots or WRFL clubs represented putting in for a great cause. And some serious coin being raised for the big fella
Strike me down with a feather you must be sick falcon giving out complements who were you drinking with must of spiked your drink haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back