WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumours Daniel Bryan has been medically cleared but WWE have him sitting at home so crowds don't cheer him and be less enthusiastic for You-Know-Who.

April 14th his last match.

Honestly thought this for a long time.

Yep, not sure why it's doing that.
Its a bug with gfycat itself and not bigfooty. If they don't fix it Jim Boy said he'd remove the addon.

Yeah I dont believe he has been cleared by WWE. They are missing too much money, even if he is just in the midcard.

Bryan's issue is that he refuses to change his style. Listening to him on the Stone Cold podcast was just sad.

Austin is telling him to change his style, drop the diving headbutt and the turnbuckle dropkicks, and work a slower and safer pace. Bryan is all "That's not me though. I gotta be true to my style."

Last time he came back from injury he was taking head bumps via a Dragon Suplex from Luke Harper in random RAW/SD midcard matches. Just really dumb s**t like that which saw him get hurt again straight away.

WWE will keep him around for mechandise and public appearances, but I wouldnt be shocked to read that Bryan walks away when his contract is up and that he never wrestles for WWE again.

He and Angle can have a 3 hour Ironman match for the ROH title on their next show.

Yeah I dont believe he has been cleared by WWE. They are missing too much money, even if he is just in the midcard.

Bryan's issue is that he refuses to change his style. Listening to him on the Stone Cold podcast was just sad.

Austin is telling him to change his style, drop the diving headbutt and the turnbuckle dropkicks, and work a slower and safer pace. Bryan is all "That's not me though. I gotta be true to my style."

Last time he came back from injury he was taking head bumps via a Dragon Suplex from Luke Harper in random RAW/SD midcard matches. Just really dumb s**t like that which saw him get hurt again straight away.

WWE will keep him around for mechandise and public appearances, but I wouldnt be shocked to read that Bryan walks away when his contract is up and that he never wrestles for WWE again.

He and Angle can have a 3 hour Ironman match for the ROH title on their next show.

he said if he's released, he wants to do Lucha

Rumours Daniel Bryan has been medically cleared but WWE have him sitting at home so crowds don't cheer him and be less enthusiastic for You-Know-Who.

April 14th his last match.
Meltzer said as much on Stone Colds Podcast, but WWE are also "Apparently" genuinely concerned over his concussion issues, adding to this the fact that WWE are being sued over medical malpractice, they are just not willing to risk another Concussion situation while the lawsuit happens.

Last edited:
Doubt many with 'concussion issues' get to sit at home on full pay like Bryan probably is.

Ok CM Punk

Such a "I hate CM Punk so it's bullshit" thing to say. He's not the first and won't be the last to complain about WWE's get-out-there-unless-you're-bedridden culture. You've made posts of the "Wrestlers should know what they're getting into" theme before so you probably don't give a s**t either way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doubt many with 'concussion issues' get to sit at home on full pay like Bryan probably is.

Such a "I hate CM Punk so it's bullshit" thing to say. He's not the first and won't be the last to complain about WWE's get-out-there-unless-you're-bedridden culture. You've made posts of the "Wrestlers should know what they're getting into" theme before so you probably don't give a s**t either way.

I actually love CM Punk and think he had every right to be pissed off with the WWE, but if you're just going to take one guys personal story as representative of the whole roster of guys who seem happy with modern day WWE doctors, then you're just not being fair.

If Daniel Bryan clearly doesn't want to change his style then it would be irresponsible on WWE's part to let him wrestle for the company again.

To me it's a disagreement that sounds similar to Umaga. WWE were willing to help him and work with him but he said '* that' and went wrestled elsewhere until he died. Daniel Bryan should be happy with what he's achieved and live out the rest of his life as a healthy happy man. I don't see how that attitude means "I don't give a s**t", quite the opposite, there's more to life than wrestling and Bryan should consider that. I don't see how you could have a go at WWE for showing more well being for Bryan than Bryan himself

Completely agree. Sting was completely and utterly mis-used and disrespected.

Exactly, our poor String was used and spat out!

Last edited:
Would have been cool if Sting never actually wrestled. Just appeared a lot and hurt the heels when possible

Needed one match because it won me one of Quivorir's balls but from then on should have been the commish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back