Association Football Betting Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Tomorrow I think Burnley are a decent chance to roll Brighton at Turf Moor.

Brighton are the only undefeated team in England but haven't been that convincing lately. They have moments of brilliance but are then prone to sitting back and letting the other team get on top of them.

With a few key players missing through injury in LuaLua, Baldock, Bong and Greer they haven't been as solid at the back nor as dangerous going forward with the loss of these players.

Burnley on the other hand have been in terrific form in the last month and despite being 2 spots below Brighton are the form team of the two sides.

Sportsbet have Burnley @$2.44 for the win which to me seems great value. Burnley to be the first team to beat Brighton for mine.

I want to confirm my live bet on City scoring but it won't let me...

WTF I get asked to confirm whether that's the bet I want, I hit confirm, it does nothing.

* sake and there it goes. WTF am I doing wrong?

Last edited:
F*cking Hull!

Just joking there were a heap of upsets which does tend to happen after international breaks

Yep, not a good weekend for me.. my skill is wearing off. :(

I should clarify I've already turned a profit on tipping this week with Palace to beat Sunderland still to come, would push profit up around the $4-5 mark ($2 per tip this week). If I get up to $60 profit (currently on about $35) I'll push up to $3 per tip.

Last edited:
Victory straight vs Adelaide (in Melbourne) @ 1.55

Not keen on touching the EPL. City too short vs Soton given their form. Leicester at 3-1 at home to United, I'd back them if I could be bothered staying up to cheer them on.

Victory straight vs Adelaide (in Melbourne) @ 1.55

Not keen on touching the EPL. City too short vs Soton given their form. Leicester at 3-1 at home to United, I'd back them if I could be bothered staying up to cheer them on.

Over 3.5 in the Victory game is good value, Adelaide usually score but also concede a lot.

You keen on Jets/Roar? I can never pick the Jets, or bet against them for that matter. Staying right away-helps that I'm up $70 on the Cricket/NBA today.

You keen on Jets/Roar? I can never pick the Jets, or bet against them for that matter. Staying right away-helps that I'm up $70 on the Cricket/NBA today.

I'm down a bit because I threw a bit on Hull-draw no result this morning which kicks me in the nads. Gone Roar and Over 3.5 for the games tonight.

Ffs, jumped on the Roar at the very last minute. Victory holding on helped me out, glad with that. Still not keen on tonight's matches in Europe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

talk a about a fking jynx :cry::cry::cry::cry:

5 leg multi with everton/city/boro/northampton/watford......... terrible defending. how can you not defend with 30 seconds to go. FML

You've become the Grandblue of the betting world :)

:(

My mate put $5 on Vardy to score and 1-1 result. Ridiculous. Made $500 total last night on various bets.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back