The best post/thread you ever read

Remove this Banner Ad

Just 1 example of many......

Starchamber's OP -
"I've noticed woman as they get older some of them cut their hair very short and look like men when they hit menopause.Why is this the case is it because of the name men in menopause or they just like to pause in life later and confuse who is the man.I like a woman with long hair can someone explain why they do this.I have real fear my woman will end up looking more man then me should i be worried when this happen 20+ years.They say the longer you stay with someone they start to look the same.They say this is the case with people and pets like dogs."

Thy's reply -
"You may have noticed your mother starting to look a little like your father. That's because she's your brother."

Sin City's reply -
"No doubt your partner is your hand so I wouldn't worry too much."

It is funny but I had reason to be sharing that moment with friends yesterday ODN
One correction - I was not turned back, my walk had just about reached Kinglake where I would have found that extinct Thylacinus cynocephalus but on recieving your text message that the big idiot was safe, I was able to stop my subterfuge and get a lift back to my car with the grumpy boys in blue.
A very weird experience for despite having lost my own house, the miles of uniform black stick figure trees looked strangely beautiful as I walked up that eerily silent road
"Extinct not dead", is something I will never forget

Sorry mate. Couldn't remember the details. Remembered you sneaking past the first barriers and remembered you didn't quite get there. Didn't recall that being the moment he resurfaced.

Ah yes, do remember you got a lift with the police.

Good thread. Some bloody funny posters on this board and not all of them intentional. I liked ODN's post where he put the video up of him falling over the fence at the Lions game a few years back!

Actually the General posted that originally and I never fell. I took a chest mark from Kreuzer's goal leaning over the fence but was perfectly balanced.

Actually the General posted that originally and I never fell. I took a chest mark from Kreuzer's goal leaning over the fence but was perfectly balanced.

I must have seen the unedited version???

Big shout out to The General for one of the best posts then!!

We could do with that sort of attack on the ball in 2016. Commitment.

The bunch of posts from MCB where he went off on a homophobic rant at me and got perma-banned.

I admit, I did wind him up a little...

And the posts where DBlues went off and got board banned... That was another good wind up job as well.

Now I'm not allowed to wind people up... much...

Just 1 example of many......

Starchamber's OP -
"I've noticed woman as they get older some of them cut their hair very short and look like men when they hit menopause.Why is this the case is it because of the name men in menopause or they just like to pause in life later and confuse who is the man.I like a woman with long hair can someone explain why they do this.I have real fear my woman will end up looking more man then me should i be worried when this happen 20+ years.They say the longer you stay with someone they start to look the same.They say this is the case with people and pets like dogs."

Thy's reply -
"You may have noticed your mother starting to look a little like your father. That's because she's your brother."

Sin City's reply -
"No doubt your partner is your hand so I wouldn't worry too much."

He also had one where he spoke about footy videos from the late 80's and then got into the topic of private videos...funny and irreverent stuff that I do miss!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I find a good post, my mind is like 'stuff remembering the user who wrote it, just appreciate what was going through their minds'.

Whoever it was this year that claimed the term 'niggles' was racist, my hat goes off to you. :straining:
So... what... you're telling me that niggles isnt a plural version of that 'N' word to describe people of African descent?

whoa... mind is blown.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back