Goulburn Valley FL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smith a good chance to sign aswell as Mangan, Mangan was very close last week but something has held it up, not sure what. So both of them look like they are coming over, not sure if ky have enough money for both. What a backline for Kyabram.
S Sheldon. J Vick. L Smith
B Mangan. J Morgan. T Sheldon

That is some kind of backline.

Nice backline Advisor, but how do you intend paying for the rest of the team? Have you ever worked on a committee and dealt with viable finance/sponsorship? Wish lists are good fun in the silly season.

I am hearing Gary Lyon to play CHF and Dick Clay to reinvent himself as an onballer ...

There is a family connection! Have you heard it? Both are keen to play because they love they're brother/brother in law Sean Horsburgh

Ok. Everyone settle down. No one is getting 3k per game to play in that league let alone the GV.
Gv is s**t, you blokes need to go and watch a real league like eastern districts (Vermont, Balwyn) they would smash Kyabram and smith wouldn't stand a chance against any of they're forwards

Gv is s**t, you blokes need to go and watch a real league like eastern districts (Vermont, Balwyn) they would smash Kyabram and smith wouldn't stand a chance against any of they're forwards

Melbourne has a population of over 4 million people.

The GV has Shepparton-Mooroopna (42k), Echuca (14k), Seymour (7k), Benalla (10k) and other towns with less than 5k (Rochester, Tatura, Euroa).

You're not very smart.

Mate you need to get out more. Lachie Smith would be the same gun player in any of the surburban leagues. They would be grateful to have him (not at 3k a match though). GV is s**t hey? What are you doing haunting us pal?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Far out, what's happening on this forum boys. Just caught up on all this. I haven't seen so much anger since I copped it for giving Shermo some stick pre season. Lol

Couple of things:
I'm still waiting for someone to admit I was right with my observation of Shermo going to KY as coach. Believe his still owed money from his deal as well..

Surely Sam Sheldon doesn't play back pocket! His to good for that position.

Mango would surely play CHB or even as a key forward. BUT strong rumours his heading to Strathmore in the EDFL. I know a lot of clubs were interested in Mango, but it's not as simple as just playing footy as he wants other deals which is a bit of work for a club.

No player outside AFL would be getting 3k just to play footy. Cmon keep it real.

Think a club like Benalla would compete with most metro premiers. Would they win , well probably hard to predict but agree sides like Balwyn (EFL) , Greensbough (NFL) & Aberfielde (EDFL) are powerhouses..

PS: I do like the humour of cooking your chicken properly. Toot toot. That's gold!

I didn't know there was a league called eastern districts Eddie? Don't they get allocated the full 50 points compared to gv clubs so really they should be better,
As for the kernel, poor attempt at trying to impersonate Ricky, just keep on dreaming of toot tooting miss douthie instead of big footy

Nice backline Advisor, but how do you intend paying for the rest of the team? Have you ever worked on a committee and dealt with viable finance/sponsorship? Wish lists are good fun in the silly season.

I am hearing Gary Lyon to play CHF and Dick Clay to reinvent himself as an onballer ...
You should be able to tell me if I have been on a commitee or not mate, you seem to know everything. And why are you trying to argue with facts? Obviously Kyabram have the money otherwise they wouldnt have signed and in talks with more players would they? Pretty simple, everyone is playing for unders now Paulo is back.

You should be able to tell me if I have been on a commitee or not mate, you seem to know everything. And why are you trying to argue with facts? Obviously Kyabram have the money otherwise they wouldnt have signed and in talks with more players would they? Pretty simple, everyone is playing for unders now Paulo is back.

Settle down there Advisor. I am not arguing with facts but simply providing a logical counter argument to you who appears to be caught in the thrall and romance of Paulo"s return. But business is still business.

According to you two of Smith, Mangan and Lovison are all playing next year.

Lachie Smith must have been cloned given the multitude of teams he is allegedly playing for in 2016.

Pettifer will want plenty. Reeves commands plenty.Pell, Thompson, Butler yes ... but Weardon as well? And in talks with more players you say?

Which one of the Lachie Smith's are you personally sponsoring Advisor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back