No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 33 - WHERE BACON AND EGGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 15, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Esky on the lawn mower , started with 1/2 doz just in case I struck a hurdle . Visitors calling in , 3 refills and 3 hours later I feel great . Tipping the doc wouldn't approve but **** him he said you need to do about 10klms a week and not in the car or on the motorbike no mention of doing the lawns 6 times in 3 hours .
Alcohol fuelled lawnmower, hey?

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Daughter and Grand daughter dropped in for a quick visit.Went for a walk afterwards,Do the usual stuff leave the backdoor open,lock the front(hate carrying keys when walking),Get home go to open screen door,Hmmm its locked.It then clicked,Grand daughter is old enough to escape,Daughter is blonde enough not to tell me she locked the screen door.Anyway was always planning to get some new fly screen.:D

Mar 13, 2007
THE TAN
AFL Club
Richmond
Don't count rub your pink balls yet.
image.jpg

Helen Wheels

Hustler
10k Posts Richmond Tigers - 2018 Player Sponsor
Jun 5, 2015
Demimonde
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
That's pretty normal. People wouldn't even think about pinching stuff here

Acquaintance lost her handbag or wallet or something over there a while ago. The finder returned it to her hotel. The desk staff looked at her funny when she checked to see if the contents were all there. They were, of course.

CHIMP MAGNET

Premiership Player
May 23, 2011
man, woman, chimp
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Eliminationfinalmond
i bought kfc on the way home from work the other night, got through 7 pieces while driving, i was a mess, the steering wheel was so greasy i should have crashed, left the last 5 pieces in the car overnight so the missus wouldnt find out and ate them the next day out the front of my neighbours house like a wild rat

Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
i bought kfc on the way home from work the other night, got through 7 pieces while driving, i was a mess, the steering wheel was so greasy i should have crashed, left the last 5 pieces in the car overnight so the missus wouldnt find out and ate them the next day out the front of my neighbours house like a wild rat

200_s.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back