Past #17: Nathan Grima - married on 18/12/15 - will be on The Bounce on FoxFooty in 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

It was interesting to hear the crowd reaction after he said that, I guess we piss off a lot of friends and family. I didn't think this forum was known well enough.

As per the Syd Barker thread, Quivorir and I introduced ourselves afterwards as representatives of BF for a please explain, Narni promptly s**t his pants (not true) and clarified he meant Facebook and Twitter. And then he proceeded to be glorious for five minutes and Quiv walked away with an erection (or so he advised).

It was interesting to hear the crowd reaction after he said that, I guess we piss off a lot of friends and family. I didn't think this forum was known well enough.
The internet is not as well hidden a secret as you might think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, that was a previous boner.

And the funny thing is, it was Ats that made that conversation awkward.
No ******* s**t. Here I am trying to control the urge from pouncing on him. And he asks me where the * I live?!

^ Last time he was punching this much above his weight, Buddy kicked 13 on him.

Let Narni be object lesson to all young men starting off in their careers today.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl...lbourne-kangaroo/story-e6frf3e3-1227686640768

ONE of footy’s great characters will be heading into the living rooms of Fox Footy viewers during the 2016 season when Nathan Grima joins Bounce.

The former North Melbourne footballer, who was forced to retire in 2015 due to persistent back issues, was much-loved for some hilarious on-field exploits.

Next year will see him join Jason Dunstall, Danny Frawley and Andrew Gaze on the show.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back