Rumour Bluemour Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Money wise. The players shouldn't be that expensive. Also one of the players is a big Carlton supporter. Not the Adam Treloar type who'd go to collingwood for alot of money. The Sam Docherty type supporter! I want him at our club so much even before I found out we were into him. I don't reckon his club will trade him though. He's gonna be a superstar if you don't classify him as one already. He's only 21 too.

If he doesn't sign by the start of the season next year then I wouldn't expect him too. Hoping it all comes together.

You just described Ollie Wines.

Richmond board 'regulars in the know' claim Wines is a shoe in to be a Tiger in 2017 :)

I see no reason why he's leave Port tbh .
Probably their next captain.m

Money wise. The players shouldn't be that expensive. Also one of the players is a big Carlton supporter. Not the Adam Treloar type who'd go to collingwood for alot of money. The Sam Docherty type supporter! I want him at our club so much even before I found out we were into him. I don't reckon his club will trade him though. He's gonna be a superstar if you don't classify him as one already. He's only 21 too.

If he doesn't sign by the start of the season next year then I wouldn't expect him too. Hoping it all comes together.

Shizen, some young midfield to start off a rebuild with: Crippa with OW + ?? (#2 target).

The top ten 2016 talent pool reads amazingly and inspires.
We're guaranteed an aboslute gun. Hoping the trade period is just as goods to us.
It would be phenomenal.
Can't for the season to begin, Bolton's a ripper, great choice as coach and will instill much need enthusiasm, freshness and professionalism.
SOS has been a shining light too, resolute and dedicated great selections, admire his style.
Plenty to look forward to.
Go Baggers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just assumed the AFL was quite strict with this. Guess it pays not to assume huh.

From what i've been told there's nothing stopping clubs from talking to players but you can't sign them before their contract is up. Unless there's a rule saying you can't even talk to them which i havent seen.

From what i've been told there's nothing stopping clubs from talking to players but you can't sign them before their contract is up. Unless there's a rule saying you can't even talk to them which i havent seen.

As if clubs and managers don't get together to have chats every now and then.

I'd be surprised if they're only talking one year ahead and not two, at times.
Nothing stopping managers talking to clubs, on players behalf.........nothing.

Out of contract, expected to sign before end of year, massive Carlton supporter, 21, superstar if not already.......

We've also been chasing him from pretty much the day he was drafted, so whilst you may not have been talking about him, he did fit the description...

I really love this player and want him at our club so i don't want to jeopardize that but with this player in particular if you do a little bit of google searching you'll find the rumour has been around for awhile.

I really love this player and want him at our club so i don't want to jeopardize that but with this player in particular if you do a little bit of google searching you'll find the rumour has been around for awhile.

has a damien barrett accidentally jumped the gun on this guy before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back