Certified Legendary Thread Matchday 14 - November Title Decider?

Can Louis Van Gaal's Red Army stop the Vardy train?

• Yes

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • No

Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Why isn't Fryer Tuck doing the matchday threads?

Votes: 28 49.1%
  • Lol Mou

Votes: 20 35.1%

• Total voters

Thistle

Norm Smith Medallist
May 12, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chelsea, ICT, Glory
Meh thought we were a bit better. Hazard looking dangerous again which is a positive. Not much to say other than that.

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
maybe costa should do a bit more than a light jog to get onto the field.

guy is odious. an absolute child act after not doing anything to convince he deserved to be subbed on. couldn't happen to a nicer dickhead.

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
The state of these two teams, my gosh.

Yeah, we're in a terrible state... may as well lock the gate and board up the windows.

I can't wait to see Arsenal blitz the league with 5 matches to spare. We're streets ahead of any other EPL team.

Of course you are.

WCEbrody

Premiership Player
May 17, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea,Chicago Bulls
Can't be mad with a clean sheet at WHL.

We look a lot better at the back but still a lot of work to do up front.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Everyone happy with that result except Spurs and possibly Chelsea. Spurs don't make ground on the leaders and Chelsea haven't pulled away from Bournemouth and Newcastle

undefined

probably incorrect
Jun 3, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
QLDer
Yeah, West Brom beating us in the freezing cold of Birmingham on a glorified cow paddock proves they're the superior team.

Every club has hiccups, fact is Arsenal will be champions this season whether you like it or not.

*emoji* *emoji*
.... Except West Brom :$ :drunk:

Short memories....

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Can't be mad with a clean sheet at WHL.

We look a lot better at the back but still a lot of work to do up front.
The secret is to be balanced in both. When you park the bus your attack will inevitably suffer

Everyone happy with that result except Spurs and possibly Chelsea. Spurs don't make ground on the leaders and Chelsea haven't pulled away from Bournemouth and Newcastle
On the positive side yet another game without defeat and iirc we've broken a club record tomight for most consecutive league games without defeat. Onwards and upwards as we now have a softer December and only 1 European fixture (which should feature a weakened team).

My goal would be to get to new year and the January window on still 1 defeat, a mix of wins and draws being acceptable.

Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
The state of these two teams, my gosh. I can't wait to see Arsenal blitz the league with 5 matches to spare. We're streets ahead of any other EPL team.

6_Untitled.png

d_WO11nd.jpg

Yeah, West Brom beating us in the freezing cold of Birmingham on a glorified cow paddock proves they're the superior team.

Every club has hiccups, fact is Arsenal will be champions this season whether you like it or not.

*emoji* *emoji*
Riiiiighhhhhhttttt.

Talking about "fact is" on Matchday 14 :drunk:

such a long long way to go.

Fwiw logout champ if you banana skin tonight to Norwich. Would hate that to get in the way of a dose of arrogance.

P.S you haven't beaten either side this season in the league :eek:

Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Well prepared comment, this. Alot of effort clearly has gone into it; similar to a year 6 visual art project. Top marks.

Like fishing of great proportions. Great to see. Good luck with upping your ratio fam!

I think being a Hawks fan has got to your head. Time for bed kiddo

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
On the positive side yet another game without defeat and iirc we've broken a club record tomight for most consecutive league games without defeat. Onwards and upwards as we now have a softer December and only 1 European fixture (which should feature a weakened team).

My goal would be to get to new year and the January window on still 1 defeat, a mix of wins and draws being acceptable.
Can't deny I'm disappointed at not winning today but yeah we have a run of games now that on paper we should be winning.

On all accounts (I haven't seen the game yet) but Chelsea saved their best performance of the season for us - which isn't something new.

I think 13 games unbeaten would be a PL record rather than an overall league record for us. I'm sure we've gone more than 13 unbeaten in the PL also...

Back