No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 33 - WHERE BACON AND EGGS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

i bought kfc on the way home from work the other night, got through 7 pieces while driving, i was a mess, the steering wheel was so greasy i should have crashed, left the last 5 pieces in the car overnight so the missus wouldnt find out and ate them the next day out the front of my neighbours house like a wild rat
Cops need to stamp this s**t out. Some sort of chicken breathalyser would be a good start.

Last edited:
Two Helen accounts go round the outside, round the outside

"It's a pity that your so dirty! Your dancin just to be friendly. So pretty you drive me loco, so pretty you make me blush soooooo. Yeh, huh your my Buffalo girl !!"........

I know, I'm starting to show my age now aren't I?:p:D

Rioli is Helen too

It might just be easier to ask , who Isn't Helen??? Or should I say the reverse "I'm Spartacus!!"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe this Helen person actually has compartmentalised personality and needs multiple accounts because they believe, like actually believe these personalities to be different people...

Maybe this Helen person actually has compartmentalised personality and needs multiple accounts because they believe, like actually believe these personalities to be different people...

:rolleyes:

Sure thing Helen.

:D:D.........You know that at least in part explains your avatar...:p

Lol. :p. Link had one too many lines and got stuck in a loop in my avatar.

Are you reading through the whole Tan? Haha.

8 of my students.
Hope you're teaching them Australian culture and customs. ("Now class, raise your bottles of beer and salute the Richmond Football Club. And we'll sing the club song ... all together. Oh we're from Tigerland ...")

Hey rfctiger74 , I spoke to tigs2010 and mentioned how you were really down that you cant get a women due to your physical appearance. I hope you are not angry with me, but tigs2010 is a dead set ugly campaigner and he always talks about this one bird he gets lucky with. He has graciously allowed me to pass on her info. Enjoy mate.

Just remember, Chamicka needs her hot pockets first. In your case buy her a box to get it over the line :p

VhD80Xu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back