Formula 1 in 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Rossi warming up for his ride in the Haas team ???

Is Rossi warming up for his ride in the Haas team ???
Think they'd take Grosjean or K-Mag for the second seat over Rossi. Rossi might get a gig as a third driver though.

Keep hearing guttirez for hass or vergne thought they already said Rossi had no chance because it wouldn't be beneficial for him.
Yep, Guttierez and Vergne are competing for one seat.

AMuS reporting the FIA will inspect the Mercedes and Ferrari engines in December to ensure they comply with the rules.

Kvyat/Ricciardo champion by default?
I'm absolutely certain that the Mercedes and Ferrari engines that the FIA inspect in December will be compliant with the rules. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm absolutely certain that the Mercedes and Ferrari engines that the FIA inspect in December will be compliant with the rules. ;)
If I wasn't on my phone I'd post a gif of Homer Simpson walking around screaming "DEFAULT"

If I wasn't on my phone I'd post a gif of Homer Simpson walking around screaming "DEFAULT"

VUWssHv.gif

DI8jWnD.gif

Stating the obvious here, but it was another year where what car you were in won over talent. Don't need any confirmation, but the top 10 goes some way with team mates finishing back to back down to tenth. Can't remember that happening before.

I like my motorsport and sport and am fast losing interest, channel 10 doesn't help, but it's bigger than that if it was good racing I'd get pay tv or find a way to watch it.

I'm not even excited about 2016 as it's difficult to see past a continued 1, 2 and often 3, 4 merc and Ferrari procession.

Yeah we've had a team dominant due to a technical advantage before, but it's wrong when that advantage can't be chased during a season yet alone across 2 and likely 3 seasons.

Stating the obvious here, but it was another year where what car you were in won over talent. Don't need any confirmation, but the top 10 goes some way with team mates finishing back to back down to tenth. Can't remember that happening before.

I like my motorsport and sport and am fast losing interest, channel 10 doesn't help, but it's bigger than that if it was good racing I'd get pay tv or find a way to watch it.

I'm not even excited about 2016 as it's difficult to see past a continued 1, 2 and often 3, 4 merc and Ferrari procession.

Yeah we've had a team dominant due to a technical advantage before, but it's wrong when that advantage can't be chased during a season yet alone across 2 and likely 3 seasons.
Yeah. People complained about the RBR years, but they only really dominated 2011 and 2013. And even then it wasn't anything like this.

Invariably the guys with the best car wins the title, but the car advantage that Seb had and now Hammy means the best drivers have easily the best car.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back