Player Watch #13 Clayton Oliver – UNPRECEDENTED 4 x B&F, 3 x AA, 2 x AFLCA Winner and Premiership Player

Remove this Banner Ad

Ps judging by Claytons' responses to the Facebook posts about him , it looks like he's across all the social media platforms and i reckon he just might read bigfooty too...

so if you're reading this Clay, we love you, you big red fire engine. Welcome aboard son.
As someone with Clayton as a first name, I'm pretty sure he'd HATE "Clay" as an abbreviation.

As someone with Clayton as a first name, I'm pretty sure he'd HATE "Clay" as an abbreviation.
There is a dude I work with who has that name, but I'm pretty sure its not you because he spells it Cleighton (which is weird rather than authentic I would guess). People don't call him Clay because they don't call him anything. I really hope you are not him anyway. If you are him, worth keeping in mind that what with the number of reflective surfaces in the office, there is no such thing as discreet nose picking.

There is a dude I work with who has that name, but I'm pretty sure its not you because he spells it Cleighton (which is weird rather than authentic I would guess). People don't call him Clay because they don't call him anything. I really hope you are not him anyway. If you are him, worth keeping in mind that what with the number of reflective surfaces in the office, there is no such thing as discreet nose picking.

I despise people who name their kids the "different way" just to be individual about it ... subjecting your child to a life time of having to spell our their name every single time is nothing short of cruel

I despise people who name their kids the "different way" just to be individual about it ... subjecting your child to a life time of having to spell our their name every single time is nothing short of cruel

What about Ladasha spelt La-a ???

Classic bogan name.

Up there with
Abcde (pronounced Ab-suh-dee) and CVIIIlin (Caitlin. The VIII is 8 in Roman numerals)

I would actually give props to that bogan for knowing what the number 8 is in roman numerals!!! Would have to be careful that people didn't pronounce it "one hundred and eightlin" given the C at the beginning!

I remember way back at high school, they used to hand out the year lists with kids, parents names and phone numbers and such. One poor kid - mum's name was Kaz, dad's name was John, kid's name was Kazjohn. Definitely grounds for social services to step in.

I would actually give props to that bogan for knowing what the number 8 is in roman numerals!!! Would have to be careful that people didn't pronounce it "one hundred and eightlin" given the C at the beginning!
Who else read that and heard the presenter at the darts in their head? one hundrED AND EEEEIIIIIGGGGHHHHHTTTLIIINNNN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This kid has something special Ive actually seen him live when he played for the Tigers VFL side, he just knows where to go and accumulates possessions.

I even saw JT at the game and thought nothing of it .... :rainbow:

I remember way back at high school, they used to hand out the year lists with kids, parents names and phone numbers and such. One poor kid - mum's name was Kaz, dad's name was John, kid's name was Kazjohn. Definitely grounds for social services to step in.
This reminds me of this"Do you want to change your name to 'Homer Junior'? The kids can call you HoJu!"
7iE7IBy.jpg

He wouldn't have gone pick 4 if there was an issue with his bouncing of the ball. And I'm absolutely sure he wouldn't mind being refereed to as 'Clay' in some quarters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back