Multiplat Fallout 4

Remove this Banner Ad

I need to head back there and build that place up. I feel this settlement has a lot of potential. Only thing is I'd never wall it off, because who could get rid of that view?

I might take the walls from that second level and use them for the third level & create an open balcony/ market on the second level

A settlement that large I could definitely fit more then the cap :(

As a result of something or just for fun?

The mission felt a bit too binary for me. I could either let the girl die or kill a whole town. Philosophically it's poignant "Does the life of one outweigh the lives of many?", but I feel like I usually have a third option. Siding with dog gave you the caps glitch benefit I suppose? :S

I tried quite a lot of things too. If I entered the main lab/prison area utilising a stealthboy and took out the doctor while using a silenced weapon, how could the whole town of covenant know I am the bad guy? For example.

lockpicked the door at night, didn't realise that's where they all slept. I ended up killing Honest Dan and the synth girl was killed, leaving only that scientist.

My husband Hancock is looking all kinds of hot, just running around in his Grognak costume and wielding an electrified Chinese officer sword.

0xGpgC9.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If and when a patch comes out, I hope they fix the notifications for when one of your settlements is under attack. A small subtle green bit of writing sneaking its way on to my screen doesn't exactly get my attention when im fighting hordes of mutants and synths...

Really annoying going back to Abernathy farm to discover 90% of my crops and turrets and generators are destroyed. Game needs a bigger red flashing notification in capital letters.

If and when a patch comes out, I hope they fix the notifications for when one of your settlements is under attack. A small subtle green bit of writing sneaking its way on to my screen doesn't exactly get my attention when im fighting hordes of mutants and synths...

Really annoying going back to Abernathy farm to discover 90% of my crops and turrets and generators are destroyed. Game needs a bigger red flashing notification in capital letters.
And a bit hard to expect you to just drop out halfway through clearing FOrt Hagen or some other place and rush back to defend.

Farcry 4 was terrible with that. Doing a quest right at the top of the map? Let me put your furthest away outpost under attack.

Is there a trophy for 0% happiness at a settlement? I managed to get Hangmans Alley to 1% happiness, 6 settlers. No water, food or defense. s**t spot, was in and out & i dont have local leader perk, so there is no way im bringing u fools food n materials. Do something yourselves u useless campaigners!!!!!!!

the worst thing with settlements is when the brotherhood sends you to acquire crops for them and the settlers are like sorry we can't spare them you need to pay

seriously campaigners who built all these turrets and comes to save your stupid asses from super mutants all the time give me the crops

the worst thing with settlements is when the brotherhood sends you to acquire crops for them and the settlers are like sorry we can't spare them you need to pay

seriously campaigners who built all these turrets and comes to save your stupid asses from super mutants all the time give me the crops
Why would you do that anyways? Some of the settlements become property of the BoS after that. Lose a potential building ground for a few caps? No thank you.

Any non hardcore Fallout players found the guide handy?

Sorta stumbling along like a dunce as I have in previous FO's again even though have a better understanding of crafting/not totally sucking in combat etc.

Any non hardcore Fallout players found the guide handy?

Sorta stumbling along like a dunce as I have in previous FO's again even though have a better understanding of crafting/not totally sucking in combat etc.
Once you go game guide you don't go back. I swear by it now. Not so much using it to figure out what to do but just kinda following the maps & their order of doing things to keep track of where I've been/don't miss places etc. Not actually reading what to do at each place.
Very helpful.

Why would you do that anyways? Some of the settlements become property of the BoS after that. Lose a potential building ground for a few caps? No thank you.

Did it once to see what happens, in all likelyhood i'm never going to build on the random farms anyway

How can you not love that big oaf !
CVAXeC6VAAA3lWr.png:large

Nothing but the best clothes for my people, especially the business owners.
CVAXoJMUkAAtSgz.jpg:large

Even the farmers have to look top notch
CVAXvsEUYAAL-ZA.jpg:large

The bar from the outside (the deck didn't render properly from that distance)
CVAX5RJUAAA-qrR.png:large

The Inside view of the bar (Dining area, bar area, lounge area, decking and pool table)
CVAYIh6U8AAowIG.jpg:large

The view from the deck
CVAYREWUsAAW7Eg.png:large

My ever growing collection of comics
CVAYB_9UYAAIn32.png:large

Here's a short video of some moments. I really enjoy headshots in this game.

(First is exploding ghouls with dogmeat not giving two shits, then if at first you don't succeed aim for the nuts and two sweet headshots to finish)

I just wish there was a way to upload albums without having facebook. They need to get onto imgur or something because uploading single images to twitter is a pain in the butt.

At some point I'll upload some more images of the Castle, my Sanctuary home and the big base I built at the drive in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back