Official Club Stuff Social Club end of year party‏

Remove this Banner Ad

Tommy Campbell said he's added 2kg, now at 105 and still feels better running that last year. Koby set to start in December after surgery.

Didn't chat to any of the newbies though, so no guernsey #s but suckers said they'd be announced tomorrow anyway.

Tommy Campbell said he's added 2kg, now at 105 and still feels better running that last year. Koby set to start in December after surgery.

Didn't chat to any of the newbies though, so no guernsey #s but suckers said they'd be announced tomorrow anyway.
Believe the newbies have been told to keep a tight lip on it
2014 class gave out their last year when they weren't allowed too

Anyone know where Luke Goetz was tonight? He wasn't in the room to be presented like all the other new arrivals. Just hoping there wasn't a problem.
Hes in Cambodia atm on a trip
Think hes back this week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just got back from the function. Top night. Free burrito, free beer nd free icypole. Can't go wrong. Oh and Danny the banner man was a great MC.
Had a chat to a few of the boys. Asked Moz if they had cloned him yet aka Austin Powers cryogenically frozen and he laughed and said he is feeling great and will go on as long as they want him. Everyone forgets he had a late start and the injuries which has meant he hasn't had the continual grind on the body.
Bailey Dale still looks about 15, but he said he has been hitting the gym and has put on 7kgs of muscle this off season. Clay us back running, Roarke hasn't started yet. LIBBA looks like he has trimmed down and Mitchy is looking good. SOmeone joked if Libba will even get a game! Looks to be some real competition for spots
Looking around the room, we now have done big units on the list - Toyd, Red, Fletch, Rough, TC and Zaine is bigger than I thought. Young Collins is a truck and Adams is no slouch either.
Didn't see Bont or Dicko and couldn't get near Stringer, Wood or Bob. Saw The Chosen One but couldn't speak to him as I was awed being in his presence.
To finish off, Bevs MO is magnificent

Marcus Adams looks like he should be a UFC fighter. What a beast - the specimen.

Hard also to even look at Bevo's Mo with that guy wearing the ugly jumper next to him - i wonder if anyone has actually bought one just to take the piss, Griswolds xmas style.

Gordo told us to buy "the Ride" DVD but not to buy the jumpers

The guy wearing the jumper is Danny McGinnley, the comedian who writes our banners

I bought a jumper but it's an xmas present for someone else. I think
they're great. I've seen a Dez Bryant (Dallas Cowboys player) jumper that I want to get my hands on as well.

You know what I damn well meant :p

$20, $45, $50, it's all pretty good value regardless. I can't justify buying the social club membership (too many others on the run - MCC etc) so I'm happy to fork out a little extra for these events.

It's only an extra 120 or so over the year isn't it? Minus the 50 you dropped to go to the event and your almost half wat there.

Each to their own of course

Overall I thought that last night was the best I've attended. Roughie better look out as Webb is quickly overtaking him as my favourite player. I don't recall seeing Dicko there but maybe I wasn't in the right area. As usual Bob, Bonti etc were very popular. Dale has added some bulk but still looks like he is about 15.

Pretty sure I heard the new CEO say we were tracking for 8,500 thousand social club members which is great.

Danny was a great host and seeing the ugly jumper in real life makes me want to purchase one...instead though I bought my niece her first Bulldogs jumper.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back