Training Preseason 15/16 - TTHD

Remove this Banner Ad

tt15.jpg

Caption this

Thought pretty much the same thing when I saw that pic

Skinny arms
Crikey moses, how many years has he been in the system?

How can you even walk around an AFL footy club looking like that without feeling ashamed?

1-2nd year players were present at training but didnt do the trial. I guess most of them did that last week.

Looks like all Bunga's done in his offseason is fishing and lifting weights. Simmo should chuck him into some center bounces time to time. In the cole face he can bulldoze everyone or he can be on the fringe and leg to hit Jk on the chest, 70m away.

Dear mother of God.

Nek minnit we're arguing over Bunga to the midfield. Like it's 2010 all over again. :p

Once the backline becomes more experienced, I can see Hurn being used more as an attacking weapon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Once the backline becomes more experienced, I can see Hurn being used more as an attacking weapon.
Priddis
Gaff
Shuey
Masten
Sheed
Duggan
Yeo
Redden
Jetta
Nelson
Wellingham

More speculative
Partington
Hutchings
Cripps
Waterman
Adamson
Brophy

Except for the last 3 you could argue the rest are all more equipped to play as midfielders, with Hurn's accuracy off half back why would you want to lose some poise and defensive nous?

Priddis

Except for the last 3 you could argue the rest are all more equipped to play as midfielders, with Hurn's accuracy off half back why would you want to lose some poise and defensive nous?
Dem accurate centre square bombs doe

Most excited about the Panther starting from day one.

Beast Mode NN incoming 2016.
Is there anyone else apart from Cavka and Waterman who aren't partaking in full duties, none spring to mind immediately?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back