WWE Network (On Foxtel, Kayo and Binge)

Do you think you'll get the WWE Network?

• I'll get it

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • I'll pass

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters
WWE has added 170 new hours of Raw and Smackdown from March 2002 to March 2004 to the network. It's built around being able to see Brock Lesnar, who is by far the most watched performer, in his first run with the company.

YAY!
Almost got me back WWE...Almost...

I'd just like to say having watching some early 00's stuff (back from my day), I miss days when the arena looked great just by the fans being electric- they didn't need LED signage everywhere to make the crowd look alive.

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
I'd just like to say having watching some early 00's stuff (back from my day), I miss days when the arena looked great just by the fans being electric- they didn't need LED signage everywhere to make the crowd look alive.

Crowds full of boisterous adults. Now it's families, and boisterous adults are "smarks" who "s**t on everything".

Crowds full of boisterous adults. Now it's families, and boisterous adults are "smarks" who "s**t on everything".

how much of the product gives you reason to have a genuine emotional investment/connection these days? 5%?

Filthy Sanchez

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Richmond
how much of the product gives you reason to have a genuine emotional investment/connection these days? 5%?

I'd say for me personally, Rollins turning on the Shield was the last time I had a genuine emotional reaction that was well planned and excuted. I remember after that, Reigns and Ambrose cut an amazing promo this got my hyped as, since then everything has been complete utter garbage with no emotional investment for me.

Filthy Sanchez

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Richmond
I'd say for me personally, Rollins turning on the Shield was the last time I had a genuine emotional reaction that was well planned and excuted. I remember after that, Reigns and Ambrose cut an amazing promo this got my hyped as, since then everything has been complete utter garbage with no emotional investment for me.

And Lesnar destroying Cena at summerslam that year had me invested too, but by the time they had their rematch all momentum in that was dead too.

Sep 9, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
The first ppv match in a lot of Cena feuds sometimes give some glimmer of hope (Wyatt, Rusev, Owens) all going over recently. But now I think I'm pretty desensitized to the fact they are then getting buried over the following 2-3 ppvs

Maxwell110

Premiership Player
May 29, 2011
batcave
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
sc freiburg
I've been loving Table for 3 and Legends with JBL. They're really starting to pump out the original programming they needed in the first place. I can understand why they've only just started though.

it's probably just the introvert in me, but I really want to punch Mojo Rawley in the face.

Can't stay hyped?!

Srs tho, get what you mean.

Really liking Table For 3 (aka Comedians Wrestlers in cars a restauarant getting coffee breakfast). Some of the stories they come out with are great, really cool to see them all in their natural conversations too.

Just finished the Awesome Trio one and it was nice to see how moved Truth was when Axel showed him the photo of Truth wrestling Mr Perfect.

May 3, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Ooh, next ep of Breaking Ground is going to be interesting as it'll show what happened with Eva Marie's kick to Carmellas head.

Today's episode was great, as someone in training. Took almost 2 pages of notes just listening to Breeze and Regal talking about character and gimmicks.

Been listening to a lot of Regal stuff lately and he is just fantastic to listen to.

Last edited:

Valentino Dmitri

Premiership Player
Apr 17, 2008
69 Bosoms Lane
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Rokeby GP Dancesquad
some Mid South and Smoky Mountain Wrestling apparently added

Watched my first ever Smokey last night. Not really the sort of show I'd watch all the way through, but interesting nevertheless.

From the episode I saw, Lance Storm's rattail was a highlight, but the surprise BOG was a hilarious heel promo by New Jack - which included a shout out to his man OJ Simpson. Keep doing what you do baby.

Cheap, but effective.

Back