NFL 2015 NFL - Week 12 (Thanksgiving)

Remove this Banner Ad

Like I said, no wonder you make s**t up.

WTF am I denying?

Stalkers usually entertain me but you're so juvenile it's embarrassing.

I love how pissed off i make you. It pleases me no end.

Have a great night JD, til we speak again! :hearts:

I'm sure that really makes up for the ineptitude of the Bills and their inability to have played in the playoffs since 1999.

At the end of the day, a loser will always be a loser. Bills fans having a cracking at Pats fans, bloody hilarious.

They don't have any offence and the game still goes to overtime. If and its a big one, if they can get their offensive team back, it is our SB no doubt about it.

The Broncos won today and they have bragging rights but come playoffs they will be gelded yet again. Flogs of the highest order.

At the end of the day, a loser will always be a loser. Bills fans having a cracking at Pats fans, bloody hilarious.

They don't have any offence and the game still goes to overtime. If and its a big one, if they can get their offensive team back, it is our SB no doubt about it.

The Broncos won today and they have bragging rights but come playoffs they will be gelded yet again. Flogs of the highest order.

Call them whatever you like… with their new QB behind centre, they're more unified and know that there are no excuses anymore. They have a D that will bring the pressure and even though the Pats were depleted, the Broncos D did enough on the first possession in OT to warrant victory. The Pats have holes on D… the way #17 exposed them just tells you that Wang Chung isn't quality and the REAL hero to last years SB win, was torched by Emanuel Sanders.. see, HOLES.. and unlike any RB committee in the league, the Broncos have a mudder who loves the wet, hard to stop. Should be a great CC when these two teams face off in NE in similar conditions in late January.

Btw, it finally happened.
I thought you were going to say the Raiders getting a favourable call to win a game on the same day the Pats got stiffed to lose one.

;)

I thought you were going to say the Raiders getting a favourable call to win a game on the same day the Pats got stiffed to lose one.

;)
That was a tectonic plate shift in the landscape of the NFL.
Never realized how nice it actually is to be kissed on the dick.

Injuries cost us the game plain and simple, the two regular punt returners, Edelman and Amendola were out which left rookie Chris Harper to punt return, who in turn fumbled gifting Denver possession at their own 37, which they capitalised on and scored to get back within 7 points. At 21-7 the game was over and it was a case of how far the Pats.

If we can get Jamie Collins back in the next couple of weeks that will strengthen the D significantly. It's just a matter of if we have any receivers left by playoff time for Brady to throw to as our run game at the moment is average at best.

The Panthers are playing well but a very soft schedule has helped their cause. Their only real tough match was against Seattle which they won because Seattle choked. Be interested to see how they fare against real contenders.

Call them whatever you like… with their new QB behind centre, they're more unified and know that there are no excuses anymore. They have a D that will bring the pressure and even though the Pats were depleted, the Broncos D did enough on the first possession in OT to warrant victory. The Pats have holes on D… the way #17 exposed them just tells you that Wang Chung isn't quality and the REAL hero to last years SB win, was torched by Emanuel Sanders.. see, HOLES.. and unlike any RB committee in the league, the Broncos have a mudder who loves the wet, hard to stop. Should be a great CC when these two teams face off in NE in similar conditions in late January.
They played without Jamie Collins (full game) and Dont'a Hightower for the second half. When you're replacing those two with Freeny and Bostic, you shouldn't be surprised that the Broncos run game kicked in.

Take an All Pro calibre MLB out of any D and it's night and day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you think they will be worse after being ripped by the Zebras in a playoff game? They are due....
Look what they were like during deflategate. A playoff loss by a dubious call would be even worse.....considering they won the lombardi during deflategate. Would be priceless viewing tho.

Look what they were like during deflategate. A playoff loss by a dubious call would be even worse.....considering they won the lombardi during deflategate. Would be priceless viewing tho.
I will have popcorn ready....
Appreciated your contribution to that thread, shame about the result.

Carolina's Luke Kuechly is the front-runner for defensive player of the year -- and is earning the highest grade PFF has ever given a linebacker.

When we developed our 0-100 rating system, we made it to account for every great season we’ve seen so far since beginning to grade every NFL player in the 2007 season, and we even prepared for a player to perform a little better than the best we’ve seen.

We did not account for a player playing significantly better than the best we’ve ever seen, and that’s exactly what Panthers linebacker Luke Kuechly is doing. He’s playing so well that it has broken the scale to our 0-100 system.

Kuechly has only played in eight games this season, but even if he were to miss the rest of the season, or regress to the level of an average linebacker for the rest of the season, he already has the best grade we’ve seen from an ILB or 4-3 OLB — ignoring those who predominantly pass rush rather than drop into coverage.

If Kuechly continues on the rate he’s on, he will have a +52.3 grade to end the season, which is incredible for a linebacker. He already leads this list of the 10 highest cumulative season grades we’ve ever given a linebacker:
https://www.profootballfocus.com/bl...son-is-the-best-weve-ever-given-a-linebacker/

Front runner for defensive player of the year? missed too many games, surely.

This statement in the article:

Two weeks ago we named Kuechly the midseason defensive player of the year, and since then his case has become even stronger. What Kuechly is doing right now is exceptionally special.

Even i find that ridiculous, how do you name him midseason DPOY when he missed half those game with concussion?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back