2015/16 Pre-Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see Bob with the guns, but the BIG thing he needs to work on this pre-season in endurance. The interchange rule mean the midfielders who can't run out a game are going to struggle.

I'd leave endurance until next season, he doesn't need to do extra running on that foot just yet, let's just get him to good enough this season.

Was told in the last half hour that the club had planned that Troy Menzel would have been on a modified program until at least mid December however his rehab from off season surgery has been first class with extra sessions with Duncan Kellaway and his recovery is about 2 weeks ahead of the best scenario planned schedule

An early sign of improved professionalism

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You sure ? ....that looks like Pykes office
View attachment 197069
geeze, I can't think of any conceivable reason why a head coach might need a private office? :rolleyes:

rewind about three frames mate, I'm sure you saw it.

also for what its worth, as much as we all wish we were about to enter our second preseason under Walsh, Pyke is the new boss - and if he wanted to scrap the open plan that's his decision to make (but lets reiterate, he hasn't).

I wonder how many sessions will be open/closed this year with Pyke in charge now.

Hopefully a few as I always enjoy the reports when they come in.

I like the open plan idea, wouldn't think having every coach in separate rooms would be the best way to do things, but surely they would have some private rooms like the one in the video for one on one meetings, you wouldn't have 3 coaches in different meetings with players/whoever and one trying to work quietly.

I wonder if you volunteer to have the new guy live with you or your told by the club it's your turn to host the newbie. Does anyone know how it works?

geeze, I can't think of any conceivable reason why a head coach might need a private office? :rolleyes:

rewind about three frames mate, I'm sure you saw it.

also for what its worth, as much as we all wish we were about to enter our second preseason under Walsh, Pyke is the new boss - and if he wanted to scrap the open plan that's his decision to make (but lets reiterate, he hasn't).
Hey bud pull your head in ! .......did i make any comment at all on the office ....or did i point out simply an observation :rolleyes:

No wonder kids can't get job ......can't f.....g interpret simple conversations without jumping to conclusions ....keep studying

I like the open plan idea, wouldn't think having every coach in separate rooms would be the best way to do things, but surely they would have some private rooms like the one in the video for one on one meetings, you wouldn't have 3 coaches in different meetings with players/whoever and one trying to work quietly.

Yup they have separate rooms for meeting with players. There are smaller ones and then there are bigger ones for each 'team' within the team to meet with the coaches which have bean bags etc in them.

Hey bud pull your head in ! .......did i make any comment at all on the office ....or did i point out simply an observation :rolleyes:

No wonder kids can't get job ......can't f.....g interpret simple conversations without jumping to conclusions ....keep studying
this is what happens when you have form mate :thumbsu::fire:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back