Rumour Bluemour Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I remember watching that game live when I was a kid ... That Fraser Brown tackle! Oh man, I was jumping up and down and yelling at the TV! Ha ha and that Justin Murphy celebration at the end- I'll never forget!

I remember watching that game live when I was a kid ... That Fraser Brown tackle! Oh man, I was jumping up and down and yelling at the TV! Ha ha and that Justin Murphy celebration at the end- I'll never forget!
was there

I haven't watched it in a long time. The thought of seeing Hamill in a Carlton jumper makes me ill. Do you think a Hamill redacted version is possible?

I had my two children with me, 14 and 10 at the time. We were in the forward pocket Punt Rd end, Great Southern Stand. It was nerve racking and being so close to the action just made it worse. When the siren went I hugged my kids, I hugged other Carlton supporters and took a moment to do a 360 to look at the crowd reaction. I then told my kids to do the same. I said to them "Remember this moment. You'll never experience this again".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't watched it in a long time. The thought of seeing Hamill in a Carlton jumper makes me ill. Do you think a Hamill redacted version is possible?

I had my two children with me, 14 and 10 at the time. We were in the forward pocket Punt Rd end, Great Southern Stand. It was nerve racking and being so close to the action just made it worse. When the siren went I hugged my kids, I hugged other Carlton supporters and took a moment to do a 360 to look at the crowd reaction. I then told my kids to do the same. I said to them "Remember this moment. You'll never experience this again".

So our recent lack of success has been your fault !!!! Grrrrrrr :p

He does his boot camp gig at Ikon Park pretty sure.

Kouta is pushing the Herbalife thievery, ripping money from people who don't realise they're joining an otherwise worded pyramid company.

I personally can't respect people in the business of exploitation. Even worse when you run a "fit club" whose primary purpose is to exploit people into handing over cash for Herbalife.

Thought he'd have more character than that, but I suppose greed is a powerful force.

Without a doubt one of the most iconic moments in the history of the Carlton Football Club.

Could watch that over and over again - never seems to get old and always brings a smile to the face.

Was lucky enough to be there that day, and it is an experience I will never forget.

I've had plenty of favourites over the years, but it was that one tackle which ensured Fraser became my favourite Blue of all.

For those of you questioning whether wines is worth pick one or not wow!!!

Established with a few years experience worth 1 plus more.

Pick one is so overhyped it's not funny! Who would you prefer over wines out of Murphy, Gibbs, k, watts, scully, Whitfield, Boyd & whoever I forgot.

Boy oh boy wowee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back