Player Sponsorship 2015 Player Sponsorship: paid up with Howe again!

Remove this Banner Ad

Sometimes i think that the only reason we kept Terlich and extended his contract is because Roos doesn't have the courage to give him the flick again. Rather than be the man to sack him for a second time, he'll just have Goodwin handle it

Terlich working the angle.

Terlich working the angle.

Was funny, when there was the player breakfast there were a half dozen players doing it. Dean was one of them but noone turned up.

I'd quite like to forget that Jeremy Howe played for us. Considering every sponsored player is a past player, could the badges be changed to just the year on a red yoke/blue background with the description '20XX player sponsor"?
I actually don't mind this. Even just the year could work.

I think we need to keep the names to remember who we forced out of the club.

If you click on the badge it shows the medals for that poster. We could change the look of the badge but keep the same redirect which shows our 'kiss of death' history.

(At least, I'm assuming admin can do that).

Also there is the main medals page where each medal is listed along with every poster to have received it.

Thoughts guys?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

why would you want to increase the avlue of that thing?....

It was more about putting something worthless to good use.

Waste...kids starving in Africa and all that.

I3VqT58.jpg

So I got it. Thanks Captain Jack !

Anyone got any suggestions for it other than a cum rag? I somehow feel that keeping it anywhere near a location where acts of a sexual nature will take place will kill the mood.

Ideas:
  • Offload it to a Pies supporter? "Sure it's a signed Jeremy Howe jumper. I didn't say anything about it being a Collingwood jumper..."
  • Put it on a punching bag next to the TV, and use it to unleash my anger whenever we play s**t?
  • Keep it in the hope that our next 38 turns out to be a star, then drag it out as a prop for when I tell the story to the grandchildren about how the 'high flying cretin' vacated the number such that the star that led us to 3 premierships could take his place?
  • Same as above, except the story is about 'The Curse of the Melbourne BF Board Player Sponsorship: A Tale of Horror and Woe'.
  • ???

I3VqT58.jpg

Anyone got any suggestions for it other than a cum rag? I somehow feel that keeping it anywhere near a location where acts of a sexual nature will take place will kill the mood.

Ideas:
  • Offload it to a Pies supporter? "Sure it's a signed Jeremy Howe jumper. I didn't say anything about it being a Collingwood jumper..."
  • Put it on a punching bag next to the TV, and use it to unleash my anger whenever we play s**t?
  • Keep it in the hope that our next 38 turns out to be a star, then drag it out as a prop for when I tell the story to the grandchildren about how the 'high flying cretin' vacated the number such that the star that led us to 3 premierships could take his place?
  • Same as above, except the story is about 'The Curse of the Melbourne BF Board Player Sponsorship: A Tale of Horror and Woe'.
  • ???
I was given a flesh light for my work Kris Kringle, and could really use said cum rag to help clean it out.

I was given a flesh light for my work Kris Kringle, and could really use said cum rag to help clean it out.

:eek: You got THAT for a work Kris Kringle?!

How(e) is that going to clean it? Would just make it worse.

It would likely do a spectacular job of reaching the areas requiring cleaning.

However when it came to actually doing anything useful, it would just make a mess of things.

:eek: You got THAT for a work Kris Kringle?!

It would likely do a spectacular job of reaching the areas requiring cleaning.

However when it came to actually doing anything useful, it would just make a bigger mess of things.

Fixed. :thumbsu:

I3VqT58.jpg

Ideas:
  • ???
Punching bag for sure. draw a s**t tattoo on it as well

I3VqT58.jpg

Ideas:
  • ???
You left out the important detail - did it come with a nigerian-scam type letter of random phrases that only just kinda makes sense?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back