Werewolf Return of the Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

I went to the hypnotist once - I don't think it worked however I would like him to have sex with my wife every weekend

Will do.

Golumless had settled down for an early night, fearful of the events of the last day. The vigilante stalked the streets, knowing he must atone for the death of a Seer the previous day. Entering Golumless's house, he stabbed the poor villager through the heart.

Pantskyle lay in bed, knowing that many would be after him after his actions of the previous day, and unable to sleep. A shriek in the window alerted him to danger, as a Vampire flew in, its fangs bared as it dove at his throat. Suddenly, however, BigJoeD_ stepped into the room, cloves of garlic around his neck, warding off the vampire. "It is not your time to die yet, young Pantskyle," he said.

"But it is yours," growled a wolf, lurking in the shadows, as it leapt for BigJoeD_, tearing him apart. The wolf fled before Pantskyle could catch a glimpse of it.

As the vampire fled, it materialised into its true form. TheFreightTrain was disappointed he had been unable to kill Pantskyle. A mafioso, watching from the shadows, stepped into the light, and plunged a stake into the vampire's heart. The FreightTrain shrieked, and writhed in agony, before melting to the ground.
- - - - - - - -

TL;DR
Golumless (Villager) killed by Vigilante
BigJoeD_ (Doctor) killed by Werewolves
Pantskyle - Saved by Doctor
TheFreightTrain (Vampire) killed by Mafioso

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the context of Cupid striking, no.

In real life we kind of get on sometimes, in between the first beer that makes pants happy and the tenth that makes him have angry blood.
Andonis1997 you claimed to be cupid and make The Filth Wizard and pantskyle love each other. The Filth Wizard claims this to be untrue. What say you?
No they aren't.

And I will accuse you until you stop tagging me.
So if I stop tagging you, The Filth Wizard, you will believe I am a villager?

The Filth Wizard

Remove this Banner Ad

Back