Official Match Thread S20 Second Preliminary Final - Mount Buller Demons v Sin City Swamprats at Snow Dome MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

S'funny how you make these wild clueless claims when I'm not around. However I will give you a chance to beat me off this one time. Meet me around midnight at the back of the dome and I'll stand tripod
Or don't meet you at the back of the dome? Remember I'm magical, I don't need to be there to beat you.

No respect for his damn roots...
I also have little respect for my roots. Except for the ones I ended up marrying...

Didn't okeydoke7 put you guys as the least relevant club last season?
Funnily enough, in a short time, he'll be the least relevant one time successful poster in the league

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He meant 'spell' as in to cast a spell forever engraving his name on your home ground after he kicks 6 goals. Power Raid is a magician. :)

I pulled a rabbit out of something once.......I have no idea how it got there

Don't you guys mean okeyjoke?
Great work with that wit.
Take all day to think of that one?
Hope you're that quick in the midfield on Sunday, my midfield will destroy you...

Last edited:
Great work with that wit.
Take all day tomthink of that one?
Hope you're that quick in the midfield on Sunday, my midfield will destroy you...
He stole it from the Werewolf thread

Swamprats in The News, episode #...I've lost count:(

Batman.PNG ShaunDuggan takes on evil alien:thumbsu:

convertible landcruiser.PNG Swamprat party games..:rolleyes:

Macca noses ahead.PNG The Sphincter is back!

Unity.PNG Sin City gets behind its boys

Duggan.PNG ShaunDuggan is an allrounder:cool:

Humiliated.PNG pantskyle explains why a loss to the Swamprats led to leaving the Bearso_O
Toxic playground.PNG toxic likes playing at the Snow Dome:rainbow:

I'll let you find out for yourself...after you lose your virginity. You know, I heard that in Switzerland horse sex is all the rage at the present...maybe you could find an obliging horse and find out?

just booked my tickets for switzerland.......just like goats only bigger

Look at the Swamprats trying to throw cooney off his game. Do you know who you are messing with? This man has been tearing opposing teams apart since before some of you were born (I'm assuming some of you are 5). cooney and Qooty is like Neo and the Matrix. I believe he can literally slow time.

tumblr_mk7hwyxRdt1s60bsco1_500.gif

Don't believe me? Ask okeydoke7 or beez ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back