The Real Welcome Tom Doedee Thread - Draft Pick #17

Remove this Banner Ad

The more I think about Tom's eventual role at the AFC the more Josh Gibson's name comes to mind....
Certainly fits with how we have bought into the Hawthorn model over the offseason. The more I think about the rate of improvement in this kid over the last 18 months the more excited to see him play that I get. Welcome to the club Tom and let's hope we see many years of intercept marking in our backline from you.

Wasn't he pegged as a midfield prospect?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope he doesn't end up like Simpson who seemed nice to most people at the start (sorry been on a Jessica Jones binge watch and I have a lot of feelings on that show right now...)

I did the same thing last weekend, thought it was great.

It looks like we picked Tom because he has the right attitude, having the right attitude is what makes Rory Sloane and Rory Laird good players despite not being gifted with anything special in terms of athletics or skill. If his attitude translates into him being an AFL player, I think he should change his name to Rory Doedee.

Get Netflix asap so you can watch one of the best series released in 2015. Has one of the scariest villains I've seen in media in it. ;)
What's Netflix?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope he doesn't end up like Simpson who seemed nice to most people at the start (sorry been on a Jessica Jones binge watch and I have a lot of feelings on that show right now...)

I like January Jones

my question is , who's Jessica Jones? :p

She's no

0U9iUtqa4H7uuQOVsQuhRPPaXBIu0pqhbDklbpu6u-kB-xqG7NH18bL0_Mtc6qCUtEXnlW3ELtG7rwC29DK7NObwohMQ7nsh_lZBIndbpM_a4tdmww=w500-h269-nc

She was on American Pie!

Is it on the Australian version? or do you have to get the US version?

Australian version. All their original series are released simultaneously around the world on all their services. So watch Daredevil first (really violent but great) and then watch Jessica Jones.

Ha! Dammit. :oops: I had to check myself. I was going to edit the post to say 'I didn't post an opinion about Tom' but then I thought, ah get over yourself, no-one cares...

...except you fabs. :D

It's one of those itches you just can't help but scratch.:oops::p

For what it's worth I understand what you really meant, which was to say that although you were arguing in favour of opening the other thread it wasn't out of your own self interest since you weren't actively participating in that discussion anyway. To be honest I agree with you, if there are people silly enough to think they know better than professionals with strong track records that want to debate the point and others stubborn enough to engage in the exercise of futility that is debating with those people then they should be free to do so. And if there are people who would prefer to have an area dedicated to discussing the dude's future without all the distraction then they should be allowed to have a thread like this for it too.

That's my two cents anyway.;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back