2015 Non Freo discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

"Gaff by name, Gaff by nature."

But seriously, you flogs have the audacity to call Stephen Hill "soft" on your vile and hate filled site, yet Andrew Gaff, who's as soft as Josh Hill's heart muscle, is a genuine legend and future captain of the club.

Then we have your forums' negative comments on Nat Fyfe to contend with.

I don't go onto your board sooking about it though.

After the crap the WC flogs have posted on the main board about Ross and our drafting its a stuffing hypocritical to come on our board and complain about a post on OUR BOARD. They deserve everything they get .

Who actually says any of that stuff though? I don't think Gaff has ever been referred to as a future captain. You are making that up.

Why is the WC board 'Vile and hate filled'? You were the one claiming WC were running a paedophile ring.

Gaff is weak ,can't handle a tag . Harry speaks the truth.

Gaff is weak ,can't handle a tag . Harry speaks the truth.
He doesn't handle it well, but I'm not sure how it's relevant. No one calls Hill soft or Gaff a future captain. There were a few posts pointing out Harry's hypocrisy on complaining about WC media coverage by showing Fyfe gets a fair bit as well. The main board stuff is ridiculous but I'm still baffled by Harry's posting.

He doesn't handle it well, but I'm not sure how it's relevant. No one calls Hill soft or Gaff a future captain. There were a few posts pointing out Harry's hypocrisy on complaining about WC media coverage by showing Fyfe gets a fair bit as well. The main board stuff is ridiculous but I'm still baffled by Harry's posting.
its bigfooty. you are in the wrong place if you are looking for a reasoned discussion.

Don't be baffled. We are all nuffies mate.

There are zealots on every board. Public Enemy No1 is one of ours, for example. When you work out who and who isn't worth spending time responding to, this thing of ours becomes much less irritating.

Do you have time for me? :rainbow:
I'm a good for nothing layabout who spends way too much time on here, my default position is having time for everyone.

But sometimes even my low threshold of time spent vs quality interactions is breached. It actually happens more with Eagles fans than anyone else, but that's because I'm on that board most of the time. That's probably the reason anyway..

Did someone comment here?
You're quite brilliant Lachlan.

"Gaff by name, Gaff by nature."

But seriously, you flogs have the audacity to call Stephen Hill "soft" on your vile and hate filled site, yet Andrew Gaff, who's as soft as Josh Hill's heart muscle, is a genuine legend and future captain of the club.

Then we have your forums' negative comments on Nat Fyfe to contend with.

I don't go onto your board sooking about it though.
So is it payback for bagging out hill? Not having a Sook at all there are a lot of things i could say about Hill and Gaff but i won.

It genuinely amuses me and i was just curious as to the reasoning, don't think i have seen anyone else with views like that on Gaff so i assumed it was personal like he Shagged your sister or something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So is it payback for bagging out hill? Not having a Sook at all there are a lot of things i could say about Hill and Gaff but i won.

It genuinely amuses me and i was just curious as to the reasoning, don't think i have seen anyone else with views like that on Gaff so i assumed it was personal like he Shagged your sister or something.

Hang around here more often.

No, I think he's a front running squib too.

Nah he'd need a dick to do that, rather than be one. So lucky my sister is safe there.

For the record though, Andrew Gaff has some great skills. In fact he was probably the only one that semi - performed for you in the Grand Final this year.

But he was taken at pick 4 in the national draft so he should have great skills. But in saying that, Mad Dog Masten was a bust at pick 3 and Jack Watts has a major bust at pick 1, so there goes that argument I suppose.

Guff looks great when he's downhill skiing without an opponent on the outside, but I've never seem him go in win a hard ball as yet.

Too harsh you think?

Nah he'd need a dick to do that, rather than be one. So lucky my sister is safe there.

For the record though, Andrew Gaff has some great skills. In fact he was probably the only one that semi - performed for you in the Grand Final this year.

But he was taken at pick 4 in the national draft so he should have great skills. But in saying that, Mad Dog Masten was a bust at pick 3 and Jack Watts has a major bust at pick 1, so there goes that argument I suppose.

Guff looks great when he's downhill skiing without an opponent on the outside, but I've never seem him go in win a hard ball as yet.

Too harsh you think?
Nah not that harsh compared to your normal posts about the Eagles, i can kinda understand the Hate Nic Nat and Darling get from Freo supporters but find the Gaff hate a little strange as he is a very consistent performer and highly rated by opposition clubs, he doesn't stage for frees, hes not a dirty player and he seems like not a bad bloke he keeps quite a low profile and is very professional.

Who are your most hated players in the Afl?
If i had to guess
1.Gaff
2.Darling
3.Nic Nat
4.Sam Mitchell
5.Luke Hodge

Nah not that harsh compared to your normal posts about the Eagles, i can kinda understand the Hate Nic Nat and Darling get from Freo supporters but find the Gaff hate a little strange as he is a very consistent performer and highly rated by opposition clubs, he doesn't stage for frees, hes not a dirty player and he seems like not a bad bloke he keeps quite a low profile and is very professional.

Who are your most hated players in the Afl?
If i had to guess
1.Gaff
2.Darling
3.Nic Nat
4.Sam Mitchell
5.Luke Hodge

1. Brent "Pinchgate" Harvey
2. Brent "Pinchgate" Harvey
3. Brent "Pinchgate" Harvey
4 and 5 are correct.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back