SFL - 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irymple draw first blood on the recruiting scene for next season by signing Matt Willson from Robinvale as an assistant coach on a 3 year deal.

I see AFL Victoria has stepped in on Red Cliffs decision to appoint Nick Stevens as coach. If his not allowed to coach where does this leave them? Its late to start the search again.

I see AFL Victoria has stepped in on Red Cliffs decision to appoint Nick Stevens as coach. If his not allowed to coach where does this leave them? Its late to start the search again.
also read the club could lose points if he coaches uncredited

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was a ridiculous appointment in the first place
He does have a very good coaching record roota, not a great life history, does he deserve the right to put something back into footy maybe donate his whole wage to the white ribbon charity, have to coach women in sport as part of his appeal to his sentence with ongoing charity work for women

He does have a very good coaching record roota, not a great life history, does he deserve the right to put something back into footy maybe donate his whole wage to the white ribbon charity, have to coach women in sport as part of his appeal to his sentence with ongoing charity work for women

Don't disagee regarding second chances etc but the appeal against his conviction hasn't been held and the announcement was very poorly timed

No action on here for a while.
What have we missed?
Ouyens entry to the SFNL
The Stevens sage.
eaton not coaching Irymple
U 18s gone
U 18s back
M Hickeys stats and data
Souths big spend continues
Improvers and faders
Thers probably more.

Few whispers that Motlop wont return to RC??
Also Irymple's recruit Matt Willson to return to SA??
South happy with their signings and consider themselves favorites.. (again)??
Imps set to lose: Coleman, R.Hards, Maddocks, Sicker.??
Of course this time of year is full of innuendo just what I've picked up of the streets.. Can anyone confirm any to be true??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back