2015-16 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Are there any fellow Panthers fan in here?

Got the Red Wings today/tonight should be a cracker of a game. Our 1st line has been massive this season. Hoping Hubi, Jagr and Barki can get us off to another great start tonight. Always worry when we play the Red Wings but.

Another good win. The Florida trip must be one of the hardest in the NHL at the moment.

Another good win. The Florida trip must be one of the hardest in the NHL at the moment.

Yeah mate. Wasn't happy giving the Red Wings 38 shots but hey when you got Lou in between the pipes and multiple guys who can score its handy. 5 on the trot now and floating 7 points above Tampa Bay definitely happy with that!

Yeah mate. Wasn't happy giving the Red Wings 38 shots but hey when you got Lou in between the pipes and multiple guys who can score its handy. 5 on the trot now and floating 7 points above Tampa Bay definitely happy with that!

Florida keep smashing good teams. Makes it pretty hard for Lightning to catch you.

Guess it's more of a "when are we gonna drop off" mentality because our fans aren't used to it. But there's something special brewing with this squad. I'm pumped!!

I don't think other teams' supporters are used to it either. As a Lightning supporter I had just assumed you would drop off, so I was more worried about catching the others.

Then you smashed us and Blackhawks while in form and I took a bit more notice.

Ducks are back baby!

Hf1yqgr.gif

Beat the Devs in the SO.
Bura scored for the 5th straight game to give us the 1-0 lead in the second but the game really went up a notch in the third with NJ scoring twice to take the lead and then Paul Carey scoring his maiden NHL goal to level it at 2-2. Williams gave up a real stupid pen with a minute to go and we did a real good job on the PK not only in regulation but for the first minute of OT. Ovi gave up another pen with a minute to go in OT so it was all hands to the deck. TJ and Ovi scored in the SO, Holtby pulled off a pretty good save.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beat the Devs in the SO.
Bura scored for the 5th straight game to give us the 1-0 lead in the second but the game really went up a notch in the third with NJ scoring twice to take the lead and then Paul Carey scoring his maiden NHL goal to level it at 2-2. Williams gave up a real stupid pen with a minute to go and we did a real good job on the PK not only in regulation but for the first minute of OT. Ovi gave up another pen with a minute to go in OT so it was all hands to the deck. TJ and Ovi scored in the SO, Holtby pulled off a pretty good save.

******* Devils love their post regulation points. Metro is so tight this year.

Panthers are +20 in shots over the Penguins not even halfway through the 2nd.

The Leafs have given up 17 goals in the first five minutes of games this season, next worst is the Charks with 13.
That has to be a coaching issue.

Actually on recollection, Bernier has given up quite a few goals early in the season on the opposition's first shot.

That Toews move on the SH Hossa goal was sublime :thumbsu:

Crawford coming up massive on the PK.

Now there's a Cory chant :D

Anismov out hustles two Stars defenders for another SHG!

Zero attitude these days. Being top of the table for a while was good enough to remove the chip from their shoulder apparently.

Paging Jim Nill.

Watching games for the first time on my AppleTV since the NHL made their big change. Every game pretty much unwatchable (pixilated and frequent buffering BS) except for CBC games which are in perfect HD. Anyone else having the same issue?

Watching games for the first time on my AppleTV since the NHL made their big change. Every game pretty much unwatchable (pixilated and frequent buffering BS) except for CBC games which are in perfect HD. Anyone else having the same issue?

Had that issue a couple of days ago. Chicago/Dallas and Pens/Panthers have worked flawlessly for me today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back