Leagues BF League sign up 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check your emails from September for the round 23 update if you haven't deleted them, it will have your ranking there.

If you download the Android App from the store, it still is last year's app. That's how I got mine today

Dammit, I knew I was supposed to remember something. Oh well, I can't access the screenshot now but I finished 900 and something last year from memory.

Cobra Kai FC

I was in Division 2 last year if that helps at all.

I can't remember my rank either but it was terrible after I ran out of trades in like Round 15 :oops:

If you download the Android App from the store, it still is last year's app. That's how I got mine today
Gday mate, could you check Cobra Kai FC, The Coots (7000s?) and The Sandtoasters in search on the app if you've got time just to confirm their rank?

My phone is stuffed, had to disable all my apps as Google was playing up a while back.

Thanks mate.

SELFCONFESDAFLNERD do you remember your DT team name?

Gday mate, could you check Cobra Kai FC, The Coots (7000s?) and The Sandtoasters in search on the app if you've got time just to confirm their rank?

My phone is stuffed, had to disable all my apps as Google was playing up a while back.

Thanks mate.

Yep, it was THE2015DTWINNER

Thanks mate.

there we go

Screenshot_2016-02-05-15-51-11.png Screenshot_2016-02-05-15-50-54.png Screenshot_2016-02-05-15-54-14.png

I can tell you I scored 44966 points in the season, doesn't tell me my overall rank though. The team name is Evil Weevils FC, I'll just see if I can get the old app working!

EDIT: 3725 was my 2015 rank! Evil Weevils FC is in for business!

Last edited:
I can tell you I scored 44966 points in the season, doesn't tell me my overall rank though. The team name is Evil Weevils FC, I'll just see if I can get the old app working!

EDIT: 3725 was my 2015 rank! Evil Weevils FC is in for business!

Screenshot_2016-02-05-18-11-43.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any of you want to join my league.... need 18 players... 2 current players in league ranked under 5000 last year

Any of you want to join my league.... need 18 players... 2 current players in league ranked under 5000 last year
Make a separate thread please for in house leagues and I'm sure people will join and others can put their league codes in that thread too, if not go to the DT Talk website or FB and post your league code there in a thread dedicated to RDT. I have done that in the past and people join.

This thread is meant for Bigfooty leagues based off last years rankings however.

Bandicoot if Matthew doesn't make a thread dedicated to in house leagues, then you can instead if you'd like to. We normally only do last minute threads for leagues in the last week or so before the season starts however if we're struggling for numbers, a lot of us play against supporters from our own clubs also as there's normally Fantasy related threads on every team board also (I'm playing in a Bulldogs RDT league and a Bulldogs SC league for etc).

A group league is a good idea if you want to set one up, I only ever join Supercoach Paige's one in SC come to think of it :p

Last edited:
Yep done

I'm 9th and you're 12th currently, lets see if we can hang on :p

If DANGEROUS32 and Snarling Bulldog join up then we'll go down a few pegs then ;)

not to bad seeing as my first time playing RDT. I am aiming for my fantasy finishes this year

do they need scores. I am free now. booked the whole weekend

not to bad seeing as my first time playing RDT. I am aiming for my fantasy finishes this year

do they need scores. I am free now. booked the whole weekend
They finished like 9th and 14th or something? SB won eliminator last year also. They have to state interest to play however, but it would be great to get as many strong performers in our leagues as possible

25 signed up now however, we went as deep into BF Div 5 last year IIRC

They finished like 9th and 14th or something? SB won eliminator last year also. They have to state interest to play however, but it would be great to get as many strong performers in our leagues as possible

25 signed up now however, we went as deep into BF Div 5 last year IIRC

Would love them to sign up!!!

AFL fantasy is struggling this year. The boards are becoming pretty thin for non supercoach.

Dont even think there is a mod that is not only on the supercoach board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back