Movie Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24 release date)

Remove this Banner Ad

It's as Batfleck says - "That son of a b***h brought the war to us. Count the dead, there’s thousands of people. What’s next, billions? He has the power to wipe out the entire human race and if we believe that there’s even a one percent chance that he is our enemy we have to take it as an absolute certainty, and we have to destroy him."

god, I need to be frozen for a few weeks. :p
latest

When I first saw that clip, with the intensity of his voice, I almost ******* collapsed.

CZViGzAVobZY4wlbT3R0JxFI3JOUZrjrQeX1343xo0-9iCGgdpt2eGb3keNzozl95GTO4NhNArdt8jPpBfcb_QQyqf-xw_OyISFqir70U-hBskXT=w320-h240-nc

Little off topic but I just hope Lex is as good as Michael Shannons Zod in MoS. Aside from the soundtrack he was by far the highlight of that movie.

Dc have heaps better bad guys than marvel does thats the one huge advantage they have. Im still hoping lex in this is lex junior so walter white can come play proper lex later on :p

Dc have heaps better bad guys than marvel does thats the one huge advantage they have. Im still hoping lex in this is lex junior so walter white can come play proper lex later on :p

Eisenberg is definitely playing Lex Junior.

Remains to be seen if we ever see his father, and there were rumours circling a few months ago that Marvel are trying to acquire Cranston into their universe.

Who wouldn't. An extraordinary actor he is. Even in Godzilla, he was a class above. Criminally underused in that film.

Remains to be seen if we ever see his father, and there were rumours circling a few months ago that Marvel are trying to acquire Cranston into their universe.

Who wouldn't. An extraordinary actor he is. Even in Godzilla, he was a class above. Criminally underused in that film.

I totally blanked on his name......thanks :p

DC have better stories and worlds than Marvel, period. Marvel is just well ahead in the film department, but considering how some of phase 2 were flat out bad films I've got faith DC will bridge the gap (FWIW I thoroughly enjoy both franchises).

You sure?

If not Luthor Senior, I reckon he'd make an amazing Jim Gordon. Assuming Gordon is still alive in this universe as there 'aren't many good guys left'...:p

DC have better stories and worlds than Marvel, period. Marvel is just well ahead in the film department, but considering how some of phase 2 were flat out bad films I've got faith DC will bridge the gap (FWIW I thoroughly enjoy both franchises).

You sure?

Yep, definitely been confirmed to be Luthor's son - Lex Jr.

http://www.mtv.com/news/2340099/jesse-eisenberg-lex-luthor-jr/

I'm quietly confident for Eisenberg's Lex. His portrayal of Zuckerberg won him a lot of acclaim and they are going for a young tech genius for young Lex. If he can add a psychotic/distrust/manipulative edge to his persona, he'll do fine IMO.

Surely won't be any worse than Spacey's Lex haha (and this coming from a big Kevin Spacey fan!) :D

If not Luthor Senior, I reckon he'd make an amazing Jim Gordon. Assuming Gordon is still alive in this universe as there 'aren't many good guys left'...:p

Brian Cranston would be a good Gordon. he did the voice for Gordon in the Batman Year One animated film.

Apparently a new international trailer was released today with a few tiny snippets of new footage (haven't seen it myself yet). I wonder if that will be the final one before the film comes out?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only one piece of new footage that I could see. A reverse angle of Lex/Clark/Bruce.

Otherwise, pretty meh. Nice voiceover though.

Found it on YouTube. I wonder if the music samples heard in the CC trailer and the third one will also feature in the soundtrack. I liked what Zimmer is doing with this.

Found it on YouTube. I wonder if the music samples heard in the CC trailer and the third one will also feature in the soundtrack. I liked what Zimmer is doing with this.

The Batman theme isn't Zimmer. It's Junkie XL. Zimmer didn't want to do another Batman theme so soon after the Dark Knight trilogy.

Is that right? s**t I had no idea. I presumably thought Zimmer is continuing working with Snyder on this.
I think Zimmer's doing the Superman side of things and he's handed the Batman stuff off to XL.

I think Zimmer's doing the Superman side of things and he's handed the Batman stuff off to XL.

Junkie XL, lol. Sounds made up, like when I thought that McG director didn't exist.

Anyway, it sounds decent enough from the sample.

As an aside, I was home yesterday and randomly decided to watch MoS again. The issues are still evident but it was a cool moment at the end knowing that the building Zod *s up is actually Wayne Financial.

The destruction really was enormous. I wonder if BvS will actually reveal the death toll (noting Bruce has already said there were "thousands" dead).

Junkie XL, lol. Sounds made up, like when I thought that McG director didn't exist.

Anyway, it sounds decent enough from the sample.

As an aside, I was home yesterday and randomly decided to watch MoS again. The issues are still evident but it was a cool moment at the end knowing that the building Zod ****s up is actually Wayne Financial.

The destruction really was enormous. I wonder if BvS will actually reveal the death toll (noting Bruce has already said there were "thousands" dead).
He did the score for Fury Road, and he's worked with Hans Zimmer before, so the guy's got some skills.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back