Peptides! *The * Dopers: come smell the bull****! ESSENDON FANS NOT WANTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let em serve it at the end of all the appeals. I'm loving how this is all panning out

View attachment 212862

The longer this goes on, at some stage one of the 34 or the other participants will reveal some damaging information and we can sit back and revel in it.

And even if that doesn't happen, the Bombres will wallow in this rubbish for another 12 months.

It's a win-win, really.

Dec 22, 2007
AFL Club
Hawthorn
This requires a picture of Costanza
Your wish is my command

nbifxLn.jpg

The domino at the head of the line is teetering. Lovett-Murray implicates Reid. What does Reid do? What can he say that won't throw Hird, Dank et al under that very heavy, fast moving bus?

Fun times ahead.
That's my thinking too.

We're watching an exquisite game of jenga playing out right before our eyes.

All the main players are working with and against each other.

Sooner or later it's all going to come tumbling down..

HR Roughnstuf

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 16, 2006
Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
So only 20 (or so) players out of the 34 are appealing.

Clearly it is all the non-playing players from 2017 and beyond. Too much to risk otherwise, these guys will test the water and if they get off then the others will appeal as well.

Its a free hit for people like David Hille, try to help out his mates with no risk to having to restart his ban.

AFLPA paying for the players lawsuits against *.

*'s insurer paying for the appeal to the Swiss court[/Q

Surely the players of the 14 Clubs and the unaffected players and of Port, Dees & Aints would be annoyed that their funds are financing the lawsuits.

Jul 16, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
MUFC, Storm, Rebels
I would love someone to tell me what the policy is. I call bullsiht on this insurance propaganda.

Someone is paying for it, but it sure as hell is not an insurer.
Knowing how insurers are, they will get out of paying out on anything so I find it bit suss at all these costs theyre supposedly paying.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

It shits me how the afl, aflpa and the media keep pandering to this s**t. They aren't even appealing the guilty verdict but a loophole.

I'm so over the whole s**t

Boo71

All Australian
Aug 13, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
The insurance companies are only funding this because they are terrified of what could come after this so it's a last ditch effort to avoid what the players could do if their guilty verdict is upheld.
Meanwhile all our premiums go up because of utter scabs like this, and than when they sue and get rich our premiums go up again, gotta love the system that allows insurance companies to get back whatever they lose in payouts and fees by increasing premiums on everybody else.

In other words we the public, the truly innocent parties in all this, pay for these drug cheating scabs to be defended, and any payouts they receive.

Who are the insurers, they should be boycotted by everybody and these drug cheating scabs should never ever get a moments respite from the publics contempt.

It shits me how the afl, aflpa and the media keep pandering to this s**t. They aren't even appealing the guilty verdict but a loophole.

I'm so over the whole s**t
Do you want your AFL accreditation annulled? What a weapon to hold over the head of anyone who has to make a living out of football.

Do you want your AFL accreditation annulled? What a weapon to hold over the head of anyone who has to make a living out of football.

It would be nice if just for once some journalistic integrity could be restored and someone had the goulies to go after them

It's times like this that I wish jk was still our president

It would be nice if just for once some journalistic integrity could be restored and someone had the goulies to go after them

It's times like this that I wish jk was still our president
If only Grant Thomas was still around. He would have metaphorically held them upside-down by the ankles to see whan he could shake out of their pockets...

Grimley a confirmed signing. Some may see a silver lining. Another Williams deal.

I'm starting to feel tainted, just knowing that the Hawks will be mentioned during scum games whenever (Ok, IF for Grimmers) our ex's get a touch.

Grimley could still struggle to get a game...
It's true no guarantee any of the top uos are going to play, not get injured etc
There is a reason they weren't already on a senior list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back