Your Bulldogs Diary

Remove this Banner Ad

Your maximum bid of $54.00 for the item below has been beaten.
Reference: 54890
Title: Declan Hamilton - Player Fit & Signed - 2015 Be
More Bulldog Guernsey #26

Reference: 54890
Title: Declan Hamilton - Player Fit & Signed - 2015 Be
More Bulldog Guernsey #26
Plus it needs to ve over 100 dollars for it to be sold off
needs to hi the reserve

Reference: 55577
Title: Declan Hamilton - 2015 Indigenous Guernseys #26
The current minimum bid required for this item is now $110.00.

Looked at heaps of number plates. Only 3 spotted with 54 in them. Wore my Dogs scarf and on the way out of JB HiFi the security guy wished us well and said its good to see the Dogs going well.

Bought some paint from the local paint shop. The guy who owns it is a strong Dogs supporter - has been a sponsor.

Last edited:
My smartwatch certainly knows what it takes to #bemorebulldog

20868612869_556d32595e_k.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dogwatch at 1:16 pm I microwaved a doughnut for 16 seconds :thumbsu:

before that I put one in forr 9 secs but then did it for another sec as I don't like 9s any more :'(

dogwatch at 1:16 pm I microwaved a doughnut for 16 seconds :thumbsu:

before that I put one in forr 9 secs but then did it for another sec as I don't like 9s any more :'(

Fossie ol' mate, I'm concerned that eating hot doughnuts may be a compensatory activity which could be bad for your health (are they jam doughnuts? iced doughnuts?)

I like your sig though. I'm hoping Schache gets jumper #9 and becomes a star for us. Will help get you over your separation anxiety.

Not sure what we can do about the 54, 16 OCD though... ;) Maybe win so many consecutive premierships that every number has a special significance?

Meanwhile put the headphones on and listen to this for some systematic desensitisation...
https://genius.com/The-beatles-revolution-9-lyrics

Fossie ol' mate, I'm concerned that eating hot doughnuts may be a compensatory activity which could be bad for your health (are they jam doughnuts? iced doughnuts?)

I like your sig though. I'm hoping Schache gets jumper #9 and becomes a star for us. Will help get you over your separation anxiety.

Not sure what we can do about the 54, 16 OCD though... ;) Maybe win so many consecutive premierships that every number has a special significance?

Meanwhile put the headphones on and listen to this for some systematic desensitisation...
https://genius.com/The-beatles-revolution-9-lyrics
It would be mind blowing if every number had a special significance :p
Rev. #9 is one of my favourites believe it or not, will enjoy giving it a spin again and again and again :thumbsu:

Hey I like it! That's me!!

Fossie 32 wishes it had been 16 degrees on May 4th though ...
Yes, I love it but the numbers on it not so much..... esp 9 :'( in the 9/1 [what is that function ?]
Back to listening to #9 DW :p

It would be mind blowing if every number had a special significance :p
Rev. #9 is one of my favourites believe it or not, will enjoy giving it a spin again and again and again :thumbsu:
Great!
When you've done that 54 times* try this one ...

*You can stop after 16 times if you like. :)

Great!
When you've done that 54 times* try this one ...

*You can stop after 16 times if you like. :)

Ooooh .... all the hidden messages revealed!

Filled up today and missed making the price or litres end on 54 so went on to the next '16' and spookily both the price and litres ended in 16! Also the time was 7:15:48 pm which on a 24 hour clock would be 19:15:48

Petrol.png

dogwatch

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back