Are you satisfied with your club's dealings over the January window? :?:

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I missed the first 20 or so, but Leicester look they will have to hang on to their lead cos they have done literally nothing bar that one cross that Okazaki couldn't get anything on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just did the dumbest thing and I'm not even drunk. Got this water filter thing the pets drink out of and it needed water so I got a glass full of water to tip in it while I made a scotch. I preceded to tip the scotch in the water filter and didn't realize my error until I sat down on the couch and drank water.....

I just did the dumbest thing and I'm not even drunk. Got this water filter thing the pets drink out of and it needed water so I got a glass full of water to tip in it while I made a scotch. I preceded to tip the scotch in the water filter and didn't realize my error until I sat down on the couch and drank water.....
Are your pets stumbling around? :drunk::D

Going to be real interesting seeing our team tonight - especially our defence which is a shambles!

no Mbemba, Dummett, Lascelles, Haidara, Colback, Anita or Mbabu. We apparently promoted 4 kids from the u21s just for the match squad to make up numbers...

Then we've got Taylor who's barely played in the last 24 months through injury basically getting a free ride into the team. Elliot is going to need to have the game of his life to help us!

Peter Drury needs to STFU - it's only February.

I don't think he's the only one getting excited about the prospect of Leicester winning the league.

There a traffic jam or something? Lots of empty seats considering its a top of the table clash.
That exchange rate makes it tough to go from the UAE to Manchester ;)

Back