Are you satisfied with your club's dealings over the January window? :?:

• Total voters
Ranieri has done well the bookmakers have egg on their face
95441b20d1fc99b75caea5fb653d920a.jpg

Crazy few months.

95441b20d1fc99b75caea5fb653d920a.jpg

Crazy few months.

No odds for Chelsea?

Crazy also that Spurs were 150/1, especially since they are perennial top-half contenders and they didn't lose any star players during the off season. Wonder how many would've taken those odds.

Jan 13, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leicester, Vixens
Well, what can I say that hasn't been said? I was hoping that we'd go into this match playing it our way and taking it to City. I didn't actually think we'd dismantle them the way we did. Perhaps a touch disappointed about conceding (they deserved one anyway. Simpson's backpass also reminds us that we're still just like every other team) and Vardy not scoring... but hey, with a job that we did, I'm over the Blue Moon.

Now we're properly a game clear of the now 2nd placed Tottenham (trying to sneak under the radar, are we guys? We see you there), we've got ourselves a really golden opportunity make one last piece of redemption next week: the Arsenal game. Winning this one will be huge, and with City and Spurs playing next week, there is sheer potential to add even more of a buffer. Arsenal does have some significance for Leicester in many ways, and not just this season either.

It's been blooming fantastic so far, the team is now really feeling like the complete package now, I am glad to see that we have learnt how to improve ourselves when we could've easily fell away (That Arsenal game is a very major turning point.) Just 13 left now, who knows what awaits us?

Oh, but we're not the favourites... yet.

No odds for Chelsea?

Crazy also that Spurs were 150/1, especially since they are perennial top-half contenders and they didn't lose any star players during the off season. Wonder how many would've taken those odds.
Probably write your own ticket. Many would have thrown a lot on them in preseason too :D

Too many false dawns to part with your hard earned on us :(
Farkin use decimals you shits
I know right. Staggering how they can * up something that should be easy and simple. :straining:

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
Somehow I don't think swapping Toure & Kolarov for the likes of Zuculini & Angelino is going to cut it.

that wasn't really what i meant. but hell, it's not like they could do any worse. at least it showed with celina that they give a toss. caring and being a bit less talented will always be better than having pretenders stroll around the pitch. it's a real shame that pelle isnt willing to make a massive statement and start one of the kids. what could go wrong? could we get picked apart in midfield like we do every game? i'd rather see someone in there trying their guts off and it not coming off, but learning from the experience, over someone who clearly does not care.

Well, what can I say that hasn't been said? I was hoping that we'd go into this match playing it our way and taking it to City. I didn't actually think we'd dismantle them the way we did. Perhaps a touch disappointed about conceding (they deserved one anyway. Simpson's backpass also reminds us that we're still just like every other team) and Vardy not scoring... but hey, with a job that we did, I'm over the Blue Moon.

Now we're properly a game clear of the now 2nd placed Tottenham (trying to sneak under the radar, are we guys? We see you there), we've got ourselves a really golden opportunity make one last piece of redemption next week: the Arsenal game. Winning this one will be huge, and with City and Spurs playing next week, there is sheer potential to add even more of a buffer. Arsenal does have some significance for Leicester in many ways, and not just this season either.

It's been blooming fantastic so far, the team is now really feeling like the complete package now, I am glad to see that we have learnt how to improve ourselves when we could've easily fell away (That Arsenal game is a very major turning point.) Just 13 left now, who knows what awaits us?

Oh, but we're not the favourites... yet.

If you do over Arsenal you will definitely be in the box seat. Less fixtures and an easier run-in, at least we can be sure Leicester will leave nothing on the table in the run home. Definitely won't die wondering 'what if...?'

I think given the inconsistency of the season you guys can already pencil in a CL spot, which is a massive achievement in itself. Still 13 games to go but in this form they are unstoppable.

Schraderbrau

Cancelled
Oct 7, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
No odds for Chelsea?

It's not actually that far off. They spent no much over summer compared to the big clubs, they're youngest team in the EPL etc and I don't think anyone could foresee Alli, Dier, Alderweireld having as good a 2016 as they have. Also, a lot of people were backing that Kane couldn't back it up. Almost everything has gone right for them this season including injuries

elhadjihenry

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal
If you do over Arsenal you will definitely be in the box seat. Less fixtures and an easier run-in, at least we can be sure Leicester will leave nothing on the table in the run home. Definitely won't die wondering 'what if...?'

I think given the inconsistency of the season you guys can already pencil in a CL spot, which is a massive achievement in itself. Still 13 games to go but in this form they are unstoppable.
A loss to Leicester would be the end of the title race for us IMO. Need a big win tonight and to beat Leicester just to get the belief back I think, a spanking from Barca won't help either.

It will be interesting to see if the pressure ramps up on the leicester players and supporters over the next few weeks.

They've handled the pressure of a relegation scrap ok, and pretty much everything well this season.

But when you start seeing a title not too far in the distance it becomes stifling. Every game is a potential crisis, crowds get nervous, players get nervous.

I still expect them to fall away, but to be fair I have for months and they havent shown any signs of it.

Been quite the story no matter how it ends up.

Just saw the pool v Sunderland highlights. Good cross from Milner for the first. Good pressure from Firmino for the second.

but the two Sunderland goals. Deary me.

Mignolet has to be replaced next season if Liverpool want to go places. Shocking attempt.

and beastmode Sakho outmuscled by Defoe :D

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
Hopefully these ladder positions stay somewhat the same, could have a few new interesting faces in the champions league! Leicester and Berlin for two, love seeing how up and coming teams fare in that comp.
Most of them struggle

I can only recall Spurs and Malaga doing well their first years in that competition over the last couple of years.

Dortmund and City were awful their first years back in that comp in 2011-12 for etc.

Greendogg5

Club Legend
Jun 1, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Borussia Dortmund, Utah Jazz
Most of them struggle

I can only recall Spurs and Malaga doing well their first years in that competition over the last couple of years.

Dortmund and City were awful their first years back in that comp in 2011-12 for etc.
I still love it, would be boring if the same teams were in it each yr.

Back