2016 NTFA SEASON

Remove this Banner Ad

ive heard they go alright. they trained and played a few prac matches with them last year and impressed. especially the blokes who is 192cm and plays midfield

You played a few games with them, who for? Hobart? I just read that a two of them mainly played colts, be interesting to see how they deal with playing against big men. Who knows, good luck to them though.
Thoughts on how bridgenorth will go this year? Seem to have lost a few.

You played a few games with them, who for? Hobart? I just read that a two of them mainly played colts, be interesting to see how they deal with playing against big men. Who knows, good luck to them though.
Thoughts on how bridgenorth will go this year? Seem to have lost a few.
No they were training with bnorth last year and they impressed them then

Looking for an experienced ruckman who is willing to make a move across to Vic Metro Premier Club. Potential employment and accommodation as part of package, PM if any interest.

Some already are! You cant tell me that Souths reserves this year or Bridgenorth reserves if the last few years would have given some of the bottom senior sides a run for their money?
Exactly right here.. South reserves especially they have more than half a side of players that would be senior players at almost any other club in their division.. I have a mate that plays there and he was saying that other clubs have been trying to poach some of these better ressies players from south and bridgnorth this year..

Makes it very difficult, and for the first years very restrictive!

A lot of these south launceston players have already played two seasons, i.e. wager, viney, crawford, harding, viney, mccarthy they would only be worth 2 points for 2016. One point for 2017.

Mayne, aaron viney, patton, ben haywood, jak hadley, etc would all be worth 2 because of a years service.

Beau green would be 3, clinton drake and jade childs however would be 4.

But then blokes like tepper, linger, wells, etchell etc are only worth 1.

South could still make it couldnt they?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
But also many of these boys started their junior footy careers at south so there goes one more to be taken off their totals.. At first clubs like bracknel pushed for it to happen but soon realized that it will hurt them more than the top teams therefore preventing them recruiting big and closing the gap.. The system is a joke if u ask me..

System is 'designed to help lower clubs' problem is its going to help the top clubs retain thier players therefore staying top teams who evers up the top this year will stay up there for a decade

Clearances are starting to go in on SportingPulse. Seems lily dale isn't going to clear anyone at this stage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hearing that Brad Harris has left prospect and is joining either uni, evandale or meander valley...
Seems like Prospect could be falling apart

I believe so too dont know how he didnt win the best and fairest just heard he fell out of favour with coaching stuff for only running forward i heard

I believe so too dont know how he didnt win the best and fairest just heard he fell out of favour with coaching stuff for only running forward i heard
Surely he would of won best and fairest? and falling out of favour? he seemed pretty in favour at the games i seen

No he came second or third i believe, you mustnt have been sitting near the coaches/bench at games
i was near the coaches at times as one of my sons mates play at the club and i found that they regarded him fairly highly and seemed to be one of the looked after players up there

Remove this Banner Ad

Back