Teams Denver Broncos - The Mile High Club

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon that's the next best thing outside of half-expecting a loss.
Leave yourself room to be hurt without being devastated. Leave yourself room to be walking on the moon.
I'm actually ok with feeling it fully. My daughter and I have just been chatting about the last four years with PM, following on from the mad Tebow year, and the highs and the oh-so-close disappointments. She totally gets it. If the fairy tale doesn't come true tomorrow we just need go through it. There'll be tears either way.

We can bury the Raheem blunder, the 43-8 and the feeling we had last November that it was all over. Send off a champion as he should go and match your lot with three :)

To all my BigFooty Bronco brothers, I hope wherever you're watching from that you have a great day! If any of you are in Melbourne and looking for a place to watch, I'll be at the Elephant & Wheelbarrow in St Kilda watching with my old team the Monash Warriors. Giving my 7yo son the day off school to experience his first Superbowl day :)

Hope like hell we can surprise the Panthers and give them some grief... and then find a way to score more points than them along the way.

I have a good feeling that we will represent well on the big stage. Still pinching myself that we're playing in the Superbowl to be honest. It's been a frustrating season, with ups and downs, but somehow this team has found ways to win games.

I know the D will do their part, I hope that the extra week has given Manning some extra zip and we can see him perform like he did against the Packers earlier in the season following the bye week... Peyton torched the Packers on 21 from 29 passes totalling 340 yards, but more importantly whilst he was having success throwing the ball, CJ and Ronnie ran up 161 yards and 3 TDs between them. We're gonna need those kinds of numbers again methinks.

Go Broncs!! ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats guys.

A defensive masterclass today and it had to be watching the offence, love watching a dominate defence, something Zim is trying to build.

Don't care what people will try and say about the Panthers choking etc. the Horsies D took that one and ran with it. Von is an animal, hope Ware has another go if his body can take it, but if not what a way to go out. Peyton gets to go out on top even though he was well and truly carried to it :thumbsu:

Couldn't be happier with the result out of the possibilities as a neutral to be honest.

Congratulations guys. Your defence has been outstanding in the playoffs and it's fitting they should carry you to a Super Bowl victory.

and Show's D wins Championships and not Offense

Remove this Banner Ad

Back