Dignan

All Australian
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
76ers
Couldn't see a thread?

Crazy flying knee in the first prelim by Rivas, great work after being on his back all first round.

Couldn't see a thread?

Crazy flying knee in the first prelim by Rivas, great work after being on his back all first round.

Going to miss the prelims :(. Will probably be a fight of the year contender today :p

Shocking stoppage imo...what was the point in that last knee?

Ouch, could hear the click.

You think Feijao missed his opportunity here

Only two take down attempts by Rosholt. Strange.

I probably just favour him in the first, so maybe 29-28 to Nelson.

Amazing style from Thompson - so fluid. I hope there's room for the bandwagon. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has the time passed for Hendricks?

Hendricks will be back near the top of the division I think. What he needs to do is get himself to a good camp. I believe since his split with team takedown he's just been working with his old boxing coach. A gym like AKA would be a good fit for him I would think.

As for the Thompson bandwagon, I've been on it for a good while. I nominated him as one of the best strikers in MMA when the hype around Joanna being the best striker was going on. I honestly think he beats Lawler comfortably on the back of that performance... that was stunning to watch.

So happy to see Thompson win the way he did, and happy that Hendricks didn't bitch about things as much as he usually does when he loses. I'd love to see Woodley vs Maia and Lawler vs Thompson, and part of the reason is that I don;t like Woodley too much. That does leave out Condit and Matt Brown, however.

For the fun of it, I'd like to see a Diaz vs Thompson fight too.

Some decent fights on this card. Hearing the snap of the Jaw and the sound of the flying knee hitting the chin are not something that you're going to forget any time soon. The Black Beast is a scary individual.

I'll have to clarify my post above, mainly due to stupidity. Maia vs Matt Brown has already been booked so maybe:

Maia vs Brown
Condit vs McDonald (both coming of losses that only gave them both more respect)
Lawyer vs Woodley (I don't like him and I don't think that Condit doing his knee and beating a 200 pound Gastelum and Stun Gun shot get you a shot. Anyway)

Give Thompson the most impressive winner for the number one contender fight out of the Maia/Brown and Rory/Condit 2 fight. That all changes if GSP makes a comeback :D

So stoked to see Wonderboy finally get a decent challenge, and to see him rise to the occasion. My wallet also thanks him. :D

Screw Woodley, he hasn't earned a shot IMO. Anybody that KO's Hendricks inside a round should get an immediate title shot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back