Leagues Bigfooty RDT Kliq League banter thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't do as good last year as i did the previous year, made it to the grand final, so hopefully get back to that again this year :).

Just hope the DT gods play nice to me this year....got absolutely bent over last year with injuries/suspensions.

I didn't do as good last year as i did the previous year, made it to the grand final, so hopefully get back to that again this year :).

Just hope the DT gods play nice to me this year....got absolutely bent over last year with injuries/suspensions.

I was doing really well, until I ran out of trades. :$

Yeah twas good fun last year, hard league, hopefully we get no cheats/cancellations/whatever the hell happened to one or two from our league, cost us a chance at the league ranking

Very disappointing when people give up on their teams half way in or even earlier. What happened to Keeping the Barlow?

This is the final rankings from the 2015 league. To maintain a strong league, the bottom 3 will be relegated to 2nd division this year.

Also if there are any people who finished inside the top 1k in 2015 who are regular posters and weren't a part of our league, please post a screenshot of your final ranking if you're interested in joining us this year.

RDT2015.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very disappointing when people give up on their teams half way in or even earlier. What happened to Keeping the Barlow?

This is the final rankings from the 2015 league. To maintain a strong league, the bottom 3 will be relegated to 2nd division this year.

Also if there are any people who finished inside the top 1k in 2015 who are regular posters and weren't a part of our league, please post a screenshot of your final ranking if you're interested in joining us this year.

View attachment 210872

Jesus did i really do that well...

WTF

I felt so unclean having to use Fantasy "Classic" (not convinced with that name either since they decided to breakaway from VS) for the past few days.

Good to have RDT back with some ridiculous bargains!

Had a disastrous year last year and ended mid 7000 due to a change of strategy that did not work. I was in the top 1000 every year for the previous 9 years. However, I understand if you need me to prove my worth first

Remove this Banner Ad

Back