Solved Perth pedo ring - 1 child, 8 men, 500 charges

Remove this Banner Ad

The ultimate betrayal is that of a child's trust and safety.

What sort of creature is the father?

Bubba is rubbing his hands in anticipation one hopes.

The ultimate betrayal is that of a child's trust and safety.

What sort of creature is the father?

Bubba is rubbing his hands in anticipation one hopes.
Sex offenders don't go into general prison population
Not sure about currently but over here in WA sex offenders used to have their own prison to protect them

Sex offenders don't go into general prison population
Not sure about currently but over here in WA sex offenders used to have their own prison to protect them
In WA too ROO.

Cripes sounds like me old mum saying goodbye.

Yep..unfortunately I knew that.

Just indulging in a pleasant fantasy.

Hopefully the guards may get a sly boot in here and there or take
a dump in his tucker.

The father was sentenced today to 22 years - a minimum of 20 before he can be paroled.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/western-australia/evil-8-father-who-organised-pedophile-ring-sexually-abused-daughter-faces-jail/news-story/f562928fdb38698b3ba7b8d6320d797a?utm_source=Perth Now&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=editorial

By the time he is released he will be at least 62, and by then his daughter will be in her mid-30's.

... and hopefully married to some 7ft tall MMA fighter who's really looking forward to meeting his father in law.

The father was sentenced today to 22 years - a minimum of 20 before he can be paroled.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/western-australia/evil-8-father-who-organised-pedophile-ring-sexually-abused-daughter-faces-jail/news-story/f562928fdb38698b3ba7b8d6320d797a?utm_source=Perth Now&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=editorial

By the time he is released he will be at least 62, and by then his daughter will be in her mid-30's.
I'm no psychologist, but with such trauma and the resulting effects, hopefully she makes it to her mid-30's.

I think it's been reported how the father was saying he loves his daughter.

Like * you do

He's also said that he thinks he was a good father. Told police when he was arrested that it was fun while it lasted. And, seeing as it hasn't been linked here yet, he's appealing his sentence: http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/per...e/news-story/9a68156b36fe691a8be4f6f56cfb9541

Now, I can't claim to be a lawyer (court order), but I would have thought that if you're going to try and appeal on the totality principle that you'd go after the second limb, not the first. Because I can't think of any circumstances that would reduce the severity of the offending based on the information released.

Father appealing on the grounds "sentence was excessive". Right.

In my eyes 22 years is far too lenient.

Put him in with all the other inmates instead of the protected bit and let Bubba have his way with him, see if he thinks that's fun while it lasts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Australia should do a deal with Venezuela, Mexico, or Brazil and have people who do these crimes serve their sentences in prisons over there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back