South Africa vs England series

Remove this Banner Ad

http://www.espncricinfo.com/south-africa-v-england-2015-16/engine/match/800471.html
Well England chasing 263 to go 2/0 in the series, I surely believes England need better wicketkeeper who can hold crucial catches at the right time in the game, if he take ABD earlier things could be much more easy but now England must careful vs imran's spin.

Topley 9/1/50/4 good bowling but Duminy was wrongfully given as SA not have any reviews left or vise versa.
ABD hits 70 odd at right time.

^^^
correction
England are chasing that total to go 2-0 up.

its only a matter of time before Topley is part of the test team.

Well he is only 23 year old and has 9 ODI century under his belt,even SACHIN hits his first ODI century after 79 matches.

If he continues the way he is playing,he may be popular just like Williamson,root and kohli,but I do not think he has potential to impress SA selectors in test level yet.i compare him with maxwell of Australia, excellant stroke maker he is but , something still missing from both as test cricketer.

I recorded the last 20 overs and watched them yesterday. Not a bad way to finish a match 6 6 6 . 4 4

England dominated SA last 10 overs taking 4 for 64, then when in the same position went into overdrive.

England have let me down a lot over the years, but I have a good feeling about this bunch of cricketers. We don't have the perfect line up yet, but we play with the right attitude and that is normally the biggest problem with an England cricket team.

Yeah the batting lineup is very powerful. Failing in the last world cup was almost worth it to get rid of all the dead wood like Bell , Ballance , etc..
not to mention ending the disastrous Downton/Moores regime.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Root doesnt look like a one day player , keeps picking out the fielders , no pressure singles , especially if roy gets out . 2 plodders in now. Why the hell buttler is batting at 6 is beyond me . We have to watch boring plodders. 20 balls faced and you should be seeing it well enough . It takes hales and root 40 . Thats 6 wasted overs

Last edited:
Root doesnt look like a one day player , keeps picking out the fielders , no pressure singles , especially if roy gets out . 2 plodders in now. Why the hell buttler is batting at 6 is beyond me . We have to watch boring plodders. 20 balls faced and you should be seeing it well enough . It takes hales and root 40 . Thats 6 wasted overs
I pity the fool.

I pity the fool.

Run a ball 50 is a plodder? Wow, imagine what reaction you would get calling Khawaja a plodder!
was 0.5 runs a ball for a long time was painful to watch til they finally picked it up 2 french cuts by root for fours wasnt pretty . Its no wonder they lost 2 quick wickets trying to push after the early wasted overs. In the last one dayer it was the plodding of root and hales that wasted overs . It took Buttler to win the match

Last edited:
was 0.5 runs a ball for a long time was painful to watch til they finally picked it up . Its no wonder they lost 2 quick wickets trying to push after the early wasted overs. In the last one dayer it was the plodding of root and hales that wasted overs . It took Buttler to win the match

I don't mind players that take some time to get going but can get going after 15-20 balls and get up to a run a ball by 50, a good side has a good mix of them and attack from ball 1.

Well we lost coverage about 15 minutes ago so I turned off, obviously having a few technical difficulties tonight

Skysports had the same issue. It was from the host feed.

I still wonder why South Africa persist with Behardien.

I don't mind players that take some time to get going but can get going after 15-20 balls and get up to a run a ball by 50, a good side has a good mix of them and attack from ball 1.
I guess the last match roots strike rate was poor then the start of this innings it looked like de ja vu . He has picked it up after those streaky 2 french cuts got his strike rate up . Hopefully he can go on and not give his wicket up now his eye is in

Remove this Banner Ad

Back