Lame Jokes Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

A blonde bought two horses and could never remember which was which.
A neighbour suggested that she cut off the tail of one horse, which worked great until the other horse got his tail caught in a bush. The second horse's tail tore in the same place and looked exactly like the other horse's tail. Our blonde friend was stuck again.

The neighbour then suggested that she notch the ear of one horse, which worked fine until the other horse caught his ear on a barbed wire fence. Once again, our blonde friend couldn't tell the two horses apart.

The neighbour then suggested that she measure the horses for height. When she did that, the blonde was very pleased to find that the white horse was 2 inches taller than the black one.

Paddy says to Mick, "I'm getting circumcised tomorrow."

Mick says, "I had that done when I was a few days old."

Paddy asks, "Does it Hurt?"

Mick says, " Well, I couldn't walk for 12 months."o_O
You think that's bad, Mick went without sex for at least 16 years!

A rural couple had made sacrifices to save money to send their only son to uni. Once there, he began to let his hair grow long, plus sideburns, a moustache, and a goatee.

When his hair was luxurious enough to satisfy him, he had his photograph taken. He mailed it home with a note that read: "Do you like my hair style? Do you think the goatee makes me look like a count?"

"You idiot!" His father wrote back. "Here we are spending a fortune on your education and you can't even SPELL!"o_O

Muslim was sitting next to Paddy on a plane.
Paddy ordered a whisky.
The stewardess asked the Muslim if he'd like a drink.
He replied in disgust "I'd rather be raped by a dozen whores than let liquor touch my lips!"
Paddy handed his drink back and said
"Me too, I didn't know we had a choice!" o_O

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was driving along in my car when my boss phoned me and said, "You've just been promoted."
I swerved.
He rang a few minutes later and said, "You've been made a managing director."
I swerved again.
He rang a third time and said, "Now you're the CEO!" and I drove into a tree.
A policeman came over and said, "What happened to you?"
I replied, "I careered off the road."

I was driving along in my car when my boss phoned me and said, "You've just been promoted."
I swerved.
He rang a few minutes later and said, "You've been made a managing director."
I swerved again.
He rang a third time and said, "Now you're the CEO!" and I drove into a tree.
A policeman came over and said, "What happened to you?"
I replied, "I careered off the road."

Nice one Tim Vine.

A man in Alberta wakes up one morning to find a bear on his roof. So he looks in the yellow pages and sure enough... there's an ad for "Alberta Bear Removers."

He calls the number and the man says he'll be over in 30 minutes.

The bear remover arrives and gets out of his van. He's got a ladder, a baseball bat, 12-gauge shotgun, and a mean heavily scarred old pit bull.

"What are you going to do?" the homeowner asks.

"I'm going to put this ladder up against the roof, then I'm going to go up there and I’ll knock the bear off the roof with this baseball bat. When the bear falls
off the roof, the pit bull is trained to grab his testicles and not let go. The bear will then be subdued enough for me to put him in the cage in the back of the van."

He then hands the shotgun to the homeowner.

"What's the shotgun for?" asks the homeowner.

"If the bear knocks me off the roof, shoot the @#$% dog:thumbsu:

An old man lies on his deathbed, knowing the end is near. His nurse, his wife, his daughter and his two sons are with him. He asks for two witnesses to be present and a camcorder to be in place to record his last wishes, and when all is ready he begins to speak.
"My son Bernie, I want you to take the houses on Main Street. My daughter Sybil, you take the apartments at the east end of town. My son James, I want you to take the offices over in the city centre, and Sarah, my dear wife, please take all the residential buildings on the banks of the river."
The nurse and the witnesses are blown away as they didn't realise the old man had such extensive holdings. As the old man slips away, the nurse says to the grieving wife, "Your husband must have been such a hard-working man to have accumulated all this property."
The wife replies, "Property? He had a paper round!"

The Archbishop of Canterbury and The Royal Commission for Political Correctness announced today that The climate in the UK should no longer be referred to as ‘Typical English Weather’, rather than offend a sizeable portion of the UK population, it will now be referred to as: 'Typical Muslim Weather' (Partly Sunni, but mostly Shi'ite)

A woman calls her best friend in hysterics.
"I just saw a mouse in the kitchen!" she yells. "I'm so grossed out! It's so disgusting!"
"What are you going to do?" asked the other woman.
"I'm not sure. But you can bet I'll never eat the stuff I drop on the floor anymore."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back