AFL Live PC version, when? How 'bout NOW?!

Remove this Banner Ad

This is amazing! Attention to detail is flawless. Thanks for showing us this mate, so excited to hopefully give it a crack on PC.
Let me know if you get it. All the 2016 jumpers (that I'm aware of) are done aside from some shorts sponsors and side stripes.
I've been testing them out with BigAnton and we managed to get them to work so I'm hoping to put together a package of them all with instructions on how to use them fairly soon.

ive done some stuff as well, not trying to take any thunder but i think the more the better for the AFL Live PC community and it'll grow if people see mods and are able to use themselves and people will go out and buy the game!

txUF2mU.jpg

oRLn3hE.jpg

Last edited:
Do you guys have a quick guide on how to mod the guernseys? Couldn't get that texmod program to do anything on my PC but am keen to try making some new guernseys.
I had a bit of trouble with TexMod too. I had to change it's security settings in properties to give it full control and I always have to run it as administrator.
Making guernseys is fairly straight forward if you're good with Photoshop and Illustrator. I can send you one of the files if you like.

POULTERBEAR did you replace a custom guernsey for that or one of the AFL ones? I haven't actually touched any custom guernseys yet.

i originally had it as the Brisbane heritage jumper but changed it to a custom one, just idk as well how to change jumper colour numbers but expands so much range to add custom teams.

The goal is to create 3 add-on mods from your one (if you ever need help just message) a VFL, TAC Cup and U18 Championships mod.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i originally had it as the Brisbane heritage jumper but changed it to a custom one, just idk as well how to change jumper colour numbers but expands so much range to add custom teams.

The goal is to create 3 add-on mods from your one (if you ever need help just message) a VFL, TAC Cup and U18 Championships mod.

That's cool. I might look into the custom jumpers next.
As I said, I'm pretty much done with the 2016 jumpers at this stage, I'm just being a bit of a perfectionist and making a lot of small changes before I post it all here. I have been sharing it with those who have asked for it.
I'm mainly interested in adding old school jumpers which has held me up on finishing the 2016 ones
StKvsWCEretro3.jpg

That's cool. I might look into the custom jumpers next.
As I said, I'm pretty much done with the 2016 jumpers at this stage, I'm just being a bit of a perfectionist and making a lot of small changes before I post it all here. I have been sharing it with those who have asked for it.
I'm mainly interested in adding old school jumpers which has held me up on finishing the 2016 ones
View attachment 215730

have you figured a way how to change jumper numbers? Also chuck me a message i would love how to properly create jumper textures and it could make both our jobs easier, would also love to work with you on the project :thumbsu:

Also looks great, could make up for all the West Coast fans looking for a way to buy that jumper

have you figured a way how to change jumper numbers? Also chuck me a message i would love how to properly create jumper textures and it could make both our jobs easier, would also love to work with you on the project :thumbsu:

Also looks great, could make up for all the West Coast fans looking for a way to buy that jumper
No, I never really tried that hard to change the number colours to be honest. I'd still love to know but I've set up my log file to make it easy as possible to swap around textures and I added what jumpers have what colour numbers above each line.

Code:
Hawthorn Home - Black Numbers
0x76BB9435|INSERTPATHHERE\HawthornHome.bmp
0xE9EFB40C|INSERTPATHHERE\Blanksponsor.png
Hawthorn Away - Black Numbers
0x82A34071|INSERTPATHHERE\HawthornAway.bmp
0x6BDDB3F6|INSERTPATHHERE\Blanksponsor.png
Hawthorn Clash - Brown/Gold Numbers
0x39521792|INSERTPATHHERE\HawthornClash.bmp
0x2454FDAC|INSERTPATHHERE\Blanksponsor.png
Hawthorn Heritage - White Numbers
0x4439EFB3|INSERTPATHHERE\HawthornAlt.bmp

I've also made multiple log files which gives me more options.

I had a bit of trouble with TexMod too. I had to change it's security settings in properties to give it full control and I always have to run it as administrator.
Making guernseys is fairly straight forward if you're good with Photoshop and Illustrator. I can send you one of the files if you like.
If you want to send the files through that'd be cool.

i've done the 2016 Brisbane Hall of Fame guernsey because it depicts the evergreen Fitzroy Football Club, if anyone can please message me to help with the diamond jubilee pattern on the maroon and the names on the blue, it would be greatly appreciated!

6EkLS2a.png

6ZkM2qu.png

tme9lus.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back