Admin Announcement New software issues from 24th Jan update (including mobile)

Remove this Banner Ad

• as pointed out, can't do the face emoticons

• can't bold, italics or underline text

Using an iPhone.
The rich text editor isn't starting up for some reason on mobile, under investigation

To be honest, I dont quite get what the issue is that yoiu are facing, is the ext too small?

The site is not full screen

See the sides of the shot I posted
Screen looks compressed and as a result all text is reduced.
Only happens on Bigfooty site

The links in my notifications are only sending me to the page, not the actual post. Meaning I'm continually scrolling to find the post that I've been notified about.

Pretty sure this wasn't happening initially after the change, but is a constant now.

The links in my notifications are only sending me to the page, not the actual post. Meaning I'm continually scrolling to find the post that I've been notified about.

Pretty sure this wasn't happening initially after the change, but is a constant now.
Just came to post this too. My thumb hurts from scrolling so much now!

Works for me on desktop.

Are you on phone or desktop? Browser?

Same issue for me but it's also clicking thread titles takes me to latest unread page but not post (like it used to).

iPhone using Chrome.

The 'stickied' pins have returned on desktop. :thumbsu:

We now also have some glasses indicating viewed thread (posted-in thread)
That does seem to be superfluous, on desktop at least, as we already have a method of indicting threads posted in.

EDIT: As others say, who cares when a thread was started? Much more useful having time of last posting, on a mobile device.

Using Android. Tried chrome and Opera browsers
- no tagging
- can't copy and paste images from another tab. Only pastes the url, not the image like before
- no smilies, bold, etc
- I'm guessing there will be no YouTube support or hyperlinks etc

Using Android. Tried chrome and Opera browsers
- no tagging
- can't copy and paste images from another tab. Only pastes the url, not the image like before
- no smilies, bold, etc
- I'm guessing there will be no YouTube support or hyperlinks etc
Yes, thats the rich text editor issue, which will be fixed in the next day or two

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey jim boy, any progress on the 'first unread post' issue described above? This is killing my BF experience!
How are you accessing it? I've just checked and on PC, tapatalk and mobile and mine goes to first unread o_O

Not having that issue, but maybe something interrupting your browser, such as an addon. When you click the url, it should look something like http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...rom-24th-jan-update-including-mobile.1122322/page-3#post-42876740
The url should end in a page number (although maybe not the first page) and a hash followed by 'post-999999' or whatever number, which will take you to the post.

Are you not getting this, or are you getting something more?

Not having that issue, but maybe something interrupting your browser, such as an addon. When you click the url, it should look something like http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...rom-24th-jan-update-including-mobile.1122322/page-3#post-42876740
The url should end in a page number (although maybe not the first page) and a hash followed by 'post-999999' or whatever number, which will take you to the post.

I get that URL structure but I get taken to the latest unread page, but not post.

FYI - seems to be resolved.

Not sure if its me but can no longer simply copy and paste a photo or gif from one thread to another
first_flower_in_space_scott_kelly.jpg

Ok i can copy from outside. Gifs are not working for me i think...

czevJlexlxAyc.gif

I guess some gifs are working.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back