EDFL U16 2015

Turbos mail

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 15, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Anyone interested in having a championship match, EDS (edfl premiers) VS St Bernards (wrfl premiers) exciting game to watch regardless of the outcome, battle of essendon!!

Every club would be there watching with cheque books ready to entice players across now this points system is in place. Recruit a young kid who plays 2 years in your 18s and then his low points come seniors.. Haha kidding, but nothing would surprise me as that's what the points system will create. Sad but true..

Newatthis

Club Legend
Aug 18, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Hitch had his usual solid game but a bog coming from a team beaten by 31 points, I doubt it. Rayner deserved it. I think the umps were told by the EDFL reps to send him off. I wouldn't be surprised. If not Rayner then throw in Balta, Sir, Klaromenos, Brookes the list goes on before a Keilor player gets a mention. EDS were never going to be beaten up like they were in the first final but they were more interested on getting the ball rather than the man.
Keilor were out played and out coached on the day.

Footy Brains

Draftee
Jul 30, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
At the start of preseason it was a practice game and St Bernard's won by 6 goals.
Eds were without
Caluzzi Rayner sir Roumeliotis Martyn Bethune balta Brookes Klaromenos.
Due to jets and cannons commitments. As st Bernard's didn't have any cannons boys at the time speaking to there coach they were at full strength.
After watching a few of St Bernards games and the practice match i can say St Bernards have improved immensely since the match but still probably wouldn't be able to beat EDS

Canplaythisguy

All Australian
Dec 4, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
After watching a few of St Bernards games and the practice match i can say St Bernards have improved immensely since the match but still probably wouldn't be able to beat EDS
I have no doubt they would have improved over the season. But you put that much quality back into any team and the result is vastly different. But hey I'm sure eds would love to welcome st Bernard's.

May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
Not having a go at you Auckmel. It really resonated with me when I saw him and read comments today. I know your boy copped it a bit 2 years ago when he was at EDS and that's my point. You have a bit of pull behind the scenes with bigfooty and maybe going forward it's something to possibly look.

In moving forward with this and any future threads I will be using this part of your post to help with looking after it for a couple of reasons.

Firstly, it's completely false. He never copped anything in any threads it was all done in private and wasn't much. Secondly and more importantly it actually (hopefully) inadvertently gives away a posters identity.

Also, people pretending to support one club while clearly trolling that same club won't last long in these threads. Obviously abuse is out and any hints to a posters identity will be deleted with the possibility of further action like a thread ban or suspension.

Everything else should take care of itself, but I encourage people to report any posts they find offensive in any way.

Last edited:

Canplaythisguy

All Australian
Dec 4, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Rayner is in line to play the last round of tac cup this season. Congratulations to him.

Rayner or vendramini for best in Comp.

Vendramini had an outstanding season with only 1 player in craigieburn a team capable of stealing votes (browning). I think due to the fact he played 4 more season games than Cameron I believe he will win it.

Cameron Rayner what a season. A bag of 10goals, Victorian appearances a premiership and a best on ground medal. He was dominate in all games but faces stiff competition from Caluzzi early in the season and balta throughout the season.

Sherrin4lyf

Cancelled
Oct 14, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
What were results, top 5?
Division 2 winners?
Otherwise well done Cameron and Aaron, hardworking fellas who'll be playing tac cup footy next year 100%

Canplaythisguy

All Australian
Dec 4, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Who saw cameron rayner match against cannons dont why this isn't in the ais afl academy level one

Was privileged enough to see his u16 grand final performance where he had 25 10 marks 2 goals
His jets game where he kicked 2 and made great decisions. Then I was also privilege to have the best seat in the house to the show he put on in the under 18 grand final. 8 goals 12 marks 28 possessions.

The Grover

Premiership Player
Nov 24, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Carlton
Wahahahaha absolutely no chance. His whole family are Strathmore thru n thru. His Dads head of junior coaching at Strathmore. Shitstirring of the highest order :p
I'm not into s**t stirring, I conveyed what I was told by a good friend.

Check my previous posts, is there any history of this behaviour.

Fastandloose

Debutant
Apr 10, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Then your friend is s**t stirring, either way, never going to happen. If, and it's a HUGE if, he was going to move it would be to Keilor as the family are good friends with the Taylors.

Jul 11, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
I reckon bytel very good skills,marking has improved, id say he'd be the best player in calder cannons and one of the best players in Victoria

anaverageplayer

Debutant
Jul 20, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
His injured at the moment i think
Bytel just played in the U15 All Australian side in Sth Africa, so he has recovered from Injury
Rhylee West and Curtis Taylor who were injured all last year should have a big impact this year
Speaking recently to the guys at Cannons they think Curtis may have them both covered, apparently a better kick than Rhylee, and on par with Jack but finds more of his own footy, will be interesting over the next few years!

Back