Food/Supplements Diet Diet, Supplements and Enhancers - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Made this ingredient table to help me make the decision, No Xplode looking miles head of the competition at this point

PWO.png

what makes it better? I'm new to the preworkout thing.

What supplements do you guys use? I'm new to training and am having creatine before workout, BCAA's throughout the day, and protein shakes with glutamine.

Staying away from pre-workouts cause have heard bad things. Am just looking to gain size so no need for fat burners or anything.

what makes it better? I'm new to the preworkout thing.
Creatine, AAKG, Beta Alanine and Caffeine are scientifically proven to improve performance. You can actually buy all 3 ingredients fairly cheaply online (through bulknutrients and chemistwarehouse for no doz) but I find the branded supplements work just a little bit better.
What supplements do you guys use? I'm new to training and am having creatine before workout, BCAA's throughout the day, and protein shakes with glutamine.

Staying away from pre-workouts cause have heard bad things. Am just looking to gain size so no need for fat burners or anything.
Creatine can be taken at any time doesn't need to be pre workout, pre workouts are great for improving your training. The dangers are people going to far, the best supplements for pre workout are beta alanine and AAKG which can both be bought from bulk nutrients very cheaply.

Anyone had experience with CortRX?

that was my initial thought. must be wrong.
Might depend on the person as well.

Probiotics is a controversial area - much literature suggests they are very efficient if tailored for the recipient, but can do nothing for others if they are taking generic off the shelf products (depending on existing diet).

Combining products that are banned with products that don't work is stupid. Products get banned because they work...

It's obviously aimed at people who want to stay 'legal' though.

Otherwise there's a s**t-ton of dodgy things you could add to the performance enhancing side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

couldnt help but notice that GNC has gone in to administration
Selling overpriced brand-name supplements that you can buy cheaper on the net isn't a fool-proof business model?

Shocked to be sitting here

Isn't hemp illegal to eat in Australia?

Just found a tub of oxyeite pro (super thermo) powder in the cupboard. I remember a while back hearing some drama re. FDA recall etc., but from memory this was relating to just one of their 3 different formulas. The one I've got contains yohimbe and aegeline...just wondering if you guys reckon it'd be safe to take? If the version I have was the one in question, & even if so, was the whole issue a bit overblown?
Any feedback would be much appreciated, cheers.

Just found a tub of oxyeite pro (super thermo) powder in the cupboard. I remember a while back hearing some drama re. FDA recall etc., but from memory this was relating to just one of their 3 different formulas. The one I've got contains yohimbe and aegeline...just wondering if you guys reckon it'd be safe to take? If the version I have was the one in question, & even if so, was the whole issue a bit overblown?
Any feedback would be much appreciated, cheers.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/28/aegeline-oxyelite-pro_n_4683990.html

Doctors say they are now almost certain that aegeline, a substance naturally found in bael trees, was the harmful ingredient in the weight-loss supplement OxyElite Pro that led to more than 50 cases of liver damage last year, including 2 transplants and one death.

The majority of the liver damage cases occurred in Hawaii, and leaders at the Queen's Medical Center's Liver Center in Honolulu now believe that genetics played a role since most of the victims were of Pacific Island ancestry and almost all were obese.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back