11. KenTucker
12. Kadog
13. raymagoo
14. OhhhhhCyril
15. Jiska
16. CasuallyDressed
17. Jars458

Last edited:
Nothing for highest rd score Krujan? Still keeps everyone in the game plus bragging rights.

I did think about it, but ultimately decided to go the League Finals route this year due to Tragics and their prize breakdown which is mostly highest 4 overall scores, as well as highest weekly score. I was concerned about getting enough numbers, so went the opposite route this year with all the prizes determined by league finals.

Nevertheless, It's still possible to change the prize breakup, but I'd have to shave some cash of the other prizes or ditch the SC Ring to fit it in. However, over half the teams have already paid, so changing the prize money breakdown at this point would need to be agreed to by those that have already paid, as well as all those who have committed to play.

I like the idea of $50 for highest round score

Ok, so where should I deduct $50 from?

(keep in mind I'd still like to have a $ prize for 9th-18th finals play off to keep as many people involved for as long as possible)

Premiers: $300 + 2016 SC Premiership Ring (value $125 postage incl.)
Grand finalist: $200
Losing Prelim finalists: $100 EACH =$200
Consolation Cup Grand Final Winner (9th-18th play offs) $75
Total prize pool value = $900

Ok, so where should I deduct $50 from?

(keep in mind I'd still like to have a $ prize for 9th-18th finals play off to keep as many people involved for as long as possible)

Grand finalist: $200

Grand finalist: $170
Losing Prelim finalists: $90 EACH =$180

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did think about it, but ultimately decided to go the League Finals route this year due to Tragics and their prize breakdown which is mostly highest 4 overall scores, as well as highest weekly score. I was concerned about getting enough numbers, so went the opposite route this year with all the prizes determined by league finals.

Nevertheless, It's still possible to change the prize breakup, but I'd have to shave some cash of the other prizes or ditch the SC Ring to fit it in. However, over half the teams have already paid, so changing the prize money breakdown at this point would need to be agreed to by those that have already paid, as well as all those who have committed to play.

I like the 'round highest score' prize. Perhaps we could drop it from the Grand Finalist? ($200 down to $150). Still triple their money.
What do you think?

I know you want to be different from the Tragics League, but I haven't been included over there, and I'm sure there are a few others here in the same boat.

I like the GF prize for the bottom half! Don't lose that, it's a great idea.

I like the 'round highest score' prize. Perhaps we could drop it from the Grand Finalist? ($200 down to $150). Still triple their money.
What do you think?

I know you want to be different from the Tragics League, but I haven't been included over there, and I'm sure there are a few others here in the same boat.

I like the GF prize for the bottom half! Don't lose that, it's a great idea.

Yep, this was the one I was thinking of taking the money from as well. Ok, Losing grand finalist is now $150 and Highest weekly score for the year is $50. Done. :thumbsu:

Grand finalist: $150
Highest Round Score: $50

Yep, this was the one I was thinking of taking the money from as well. Ok, Losing grand finalist is now $150 and Highest weekly score for the year is $50. Done. :thumbsu:

Grand finalist: $150
Highest Round Score: $50

+1

voting closes at 11pm tonight

May I make a suggestion....

Losing GFist $200>$175
Consolation Cup $75>$50 (money back)

Note: I'm happy to roll with whatever is decided so my vote is in for any change regardless.

May I make a suggestion....

Losing GFist $200>$175
Consolation Cup $75>$50 (money back)

Note: I'm happy to roll with whatever is decided so my vote is in for any change regardless.

I like this as well. What ever the majority want, I'm fine with.

I vote for your suggestion though, as it's probably a fairer split.

I like this as well. What ever the majority want, I'm fine with.

I vote for your suggestion though, as it's probably a fairer split.
Money back for missing the eight is more tgan fair enough.
It means both Carlton and Collingwood won something last year. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back