Mystery Neil Armstrong wants you to remove the "protective layer of Truth" if you want to discover anything

Remove this Banner Ad

The Sribel video on its own is utterly damning. Fraud exposed. Them caught in the act faking a distant image of the earth in earths atmosphere dated by NASA on a day when instead they shouldve been orbiting the moon, and the radio chatter between houston and them confirming what they just filmed wwould be edited and played back later for broadcast.

Thats case closed. The goose is cooked. All the other analysis of photos on moon just icing on the cake.

Research and investigation completed. Verdict in.

Documentaries can do strange things. I saw one recently saying how Titanic & Olympic were switched and "Titanic" deliberately sunk. The evidence was compelling and this time last week I believed it, but further investigations showed the official story was correct. All points raised were either clutching at straws, unsourced or refuted. I've looked into this moon stuff a lot and can explain most (but not all) of it :)

This side taught me a fair bit and I'm a scientist. It answers most questions: http://www.clavius.org/index.html

Interesting photos GG, will watch the video soon.

Thing i always wonder is why haven't we gone back?
Mostly cost. Each mission used up an entire Saturn V and Nixon wasn't that keen on the space program. He cut the NASA budget (it still hasn't been restored) so they had to adapt. The space shuttle and two solid fuel boosters were re-usable, but are unable to fly to the moon.

Ask yourself, if they faked it when CGI wasn't even around, why don't they fake it again now that CGI can do anything?

The Sribel video on its own is utterly damning. Fraud exposed. Them caught in the act faking a distant image of the earth in earths atmosphere dated by NASA on a day when instead they shouldve been orbiting the moon, and the radio chatter between houston and them confirming what they just filmed wwould be edited and played back later for broadcast.

Thats case closed. The goose is cooked. All the other analysis of photos on moon just icing on the cake.

So... the previous damning evidence that I just showed you... you disproved yourself... doesn't count?
And you don't even stop for a second, and wonder if maybe you should look up some other 'facts' from that video before instantly believing them?

Try being open minded and questioning. Rather than just accepting what a stranger on youtube want's you to accept.

I'm torn as to whether I believe or not. On one hand, there seems to be a fair amount of "evidence" to show it was faked, and it does seem like a fairly massive effort to go to the moon and back, safely, with the technologys of the late 1960's. But then does that mean that nobody has ever been there?? Haven't the russians or chinese walked on the surface??

What about the I.S.S. is that real?? If all this talk about not being able to leave earths orbit, because of the radiation belt thing, then the Space Station is all fake too??

I don't have the time or inclination to watch the entire 2 hour long video, but I am vaguely interested in seeing the section with this supposed damming, irrefutable evidence that single-handely exposes the moon landings as fake. Where in the video is it? Mind letting me know so I can skip to that bit?

I'm torn as to whether I believe or not. On one hand, there seems to be a fair amount of "evidence" to show it was faked, and it does seem like a fairly massive effort to go to the moon and back, safely, with the technologys of the late 1960's. But then does that mean that nobody has ever been there?? Haven't the russians or chinese walked on the surface??

What about the I.S.S. is that real?? If all this talk about not being able to leave earths orbit, because of the radiation belt thing, then the Space Station is all fake too??
Apologies if this comes off as rude, but think about the question you just asked...."not being able to leave earths orbit"... "space station fake too"....

where do you think the ISS is? Might it be...in orbit? around the earth? And the radiation issue, while a very real concern, and it being one of the reasons getting humans to Mars is a massive challenge, is not a massive issue for getting to the moon, due to the relatively short journey time. its a red herring for the conspiracy theorists out there.

Given the fact that you're torn on whether the moon landings were fake, and that you seem to not know much about all things space, perhaps the fine folk here might be able to assist with your education on the subject. What do you feel is evidence supporting the conspiracy? I'll be happy to point out any errors if I can...

I don't have the time or inclination to watch the entire 2 hour long video, but I am vaguely interested in seeing the section with this supposed damming, irrefutable evidence that single-handely exposes the moon landings as fake. Where in the video is it? Mind letting me know so I can skip to that bit?
Was posted before, but specifically watch from about 32:14 onward which focuses on greater explanation of the Sribel material. Pretty damning stuff.

And in that other two hour video that you wont watch, early on, around 30 mins into it, they show you exactly what they were doing with the window, the prop used, how it works.

Was posted before, but specifically watch from about 32:14 onward which focuses on greater explanation of the Sribel material. Pretty damning stuff.

And in that other two hour video that you wont watch, early on, around 30 mins into it, they show you exactly what they were doing with the window, the prop used, how it works.

Awesome - thank you. I'll take a look when I get a moment.

I watched that. True that the camera wasn't next to the window, but the conclusion they must be in low orbit doesn't necessarily follow, especially if you watch without the commentary. When the camera is clearly moving, the view of the Earth doesn't seem to change:

Here's further proof in the extended version of the video which the documentary chose not to show:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm partial to a conspiracy theory, and often find myself looking at the Moon Landings, and doubting they went there, but one question that has never been answered is that surely if the Americans faked it then the Soviets would have been letting everyone know it was impossible and it was faked.

This side taught me a fair bit and I'm a scientist. It answers most questions: http://www.clavius.org/index.html

Mostly cost. Each mission used up an entire Saturn V and Nixon wasn't that keen on the space program. He cut the NASA budget (it still hasn't been restored) so they had to adapt. The space shuttle and two solid fuel boosters were re-usable, but are unable to fly to the moon.

Ask yourself, if they faked it when CGI wasn't even around, why don't they fake it again now that CGI can do anything?
Not to mention how dangerous it is for the astronauts.

van_allen_letter.gif

I see it like this. Hundreds of airforce pilots from dozens of nationalities have gave detailed storeys about seeing ufos.

There's a big chance it's all true.

But not one astronaut or navy or airforce or pentagon or government official has ever gone on record and detailed the inner workings and planning of this great moon hoax.

If the hoax was real, someone would have wrote an eyewitness account of it by now.

Instead all we get is youtube docos made by #### knows who.

why would russia have exposed it? they are on earth too. if the agenda is to make people think theres an extra terrestrial threat they would be in cahoots on that

We have moon rocks, we've bounced signals off tech we left on the moon.

end of thread!

why would russia have exposed it? they are on earth too. if the agenda is to make people think theres an extra terrestrial threat they would be in cahoots on that
Even if they wouldn't have exposed a fake landing, I've seen practically every hoax argument debunked :cool:

We have moon rocks, we've bounced signals off tech we left on the moon.

end of thread!
Not quite. We still have to answer the question posed by Subutai o_O

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back