Damaged Reps in the Media/Journalistic Domain.

Remove this Banner Ad

Yay, yaco's back
Tell you what, you and tesla have unearthed some serious skeletons in my closet. That time I tweeted about what someone was reading on the tram then that other time I deleted a tweet. I dunno how I show my face anywhere.

The funniest thing is I don't even have a twitter account - Unfortunately social media/internet leaves footprints.

Tell you what, you and tesla have unearthed some serious skeletons in my closet. That time I tweeted about what someone was reading on the tram then that other time I deleted a tweet. I dunno how I show my face anywhere.
In the context of the thread title my point was that it's not just Rohan who behaves like an embarrassing twit on Twitter. I wouldn't have said anything if you hadn't come in here to help explain just what a twit Rohan was being. I suppose what's good for the goose is good for the gander. I am not sure whether Dale Carnegie addressed this principle jenny61_99?

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Football clubs, at every level, are so hung up on appointing ex-players with a supposed "profile" rather than competence and business experience. For the most part, they have barely any credentials that qualify them for administrative positions, having done nothing, except, 'play footy.' Clubs fall for them all the time....and then are left bewildered at the trail of illogical decisions they leave behind.
Simon Garlick - CEO/CFO. What a joke that was

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ChrisKaias

Team Captain
Aug 11, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
In the context of the thread title my point was that it's not just Rohan who behaves like an embarrassing twit on Twitter. I wouldn't have said anything if you hadn't come in here to help explain just what a twit Rohan was being. I suppose what's good for the goose is good for the gander. I am not sure whether Dale Carnegie addressed this principle jenny61_99?

I think my point was there's nothing particularly embarrassing about tweeting what someone is doing on a tram? Unless I'm missing something?

Blue1980

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 9, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal
Football clubs, at every level, are so hung up on appointing ex-players with a supposed "profile" rather than competence and business experience. For the most part, they have barely any credentials that qualify them for administrative positions, having done nothing, except, 'play footy.' Clubs fall for them all the time....and then are left bewildered at the trail of illogical decisions they leave behind.

Great post and I think a very large explanation to how we have seen this saga unfold.

We have seen from this the sense of entitlement people within football have throughout this saga, like it should be swept under the carpet, because, well everything else is for them. Sexual assault, bashing people, gambling debts, all get swept under the carpet.

So this comes up, many people who have never done a thing outside of play football can't cope with the fact there will actually be consequences. Then you get insular social misfits like Robbo who are sycophants who is completely star struck and in awe that AFL players even talk to him, he believes every bit of BS they tell him, and they know this, so he gets used.

Big Sim is Back

Cancelled
Jan 12, 2016
Deep South
AFL Club
Carlton
Yep, there is some pretty cringeworthy stuff on Twitter. I remember a young chap a year or so ago, might have even been a law student, spying on the erotica a lady was reading on her iPad on the tram and then breathlessly telling all of his followers on Twitter about it. Funny stuff.

#peopleinglasshouses
Boy oh boy, do you have any idea what a lame post that is?

So what next, a crack about Chris riding a girls bike? Or having a wog name (seeing as he has the guts to post under his real name, unlike you)?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back