Banter Tigers Fans = Special Breed

Remove this Banner Ad

Mainboard ones are heavily deluded and notorious button mashers.

One apparently went to admin to complain about my current avy.

*Scott Brothers face of disbelief*

uwgmw.gif

That gif is mesmerizing. I could watch it all day.

Is that a NMFC BFer on the level above that has gained the attention of two of the soldiers?

lol this thread. Now I am assuming due to this being a banter thread i can do the old lol norf ? So lol norf, what a minnow supporter base are you that you have a thread dedicated to the mighty tigers, a club with more flags then you will ever win ? No board has a thread dedicated to another club, but unfortunately the whole 18 of you are so fixated in how small you are in the real AFL.

Now to the 18 of you, i mean this from the hart. let go your small boy syndrome, focus on yourselves before you focus on your betters, that is the only way you will be able to improve and grow to 21 supporters.

lol, i find it funny that you have a 53 page thread that is still being used now on the tigers....you ladys have a complex haha

lol this thread. Now I am assuming due to this being a banter thread i can do the old lol norf ? So lol norf, what a minnow supporter base are you that you have a thread dedicated to the mighty tigers, a club with more flags then you will ever win ? No board has a thread dedicated to another club, but unfortunately the whole 18 of you are so fixated in how small you are in the real AFL.

Now to the 18 of you, i mean this from the hart. let go your small boy syndrome, focus on yourselves before you focus on your betters, that is the only way you will be able to improve and grow to 21 supporters.

lol, i find it funny that you have a 53 page thread that is still being used now on the tigers....you ladys have a complex haha
You use 'lady' like it's insulting. I'll take it as a compliment, so thank you. Much better than some of the other things I've been called :rolleyes:

LOL - you care enough to come over here and whine about it.... who has the complex?

You should address your complex of Richmond failure, because surely all these decades of failure can't be good for your "hart". If you can remember those flags I was told about in history class, then someone your age should certainly be concerned for the health of their "hart", and Richmond of the last 3 + decades can't be good for both heart and mind.

PS - I enjoyed watching you all flee for the exits before the final siren, was like watching the contents a urinal flow towards the drain. Difference being I've expelled contents at a urinal with more class.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That gif is mesmerizing. I could watch it all day.

Is that a NMFC BFer on the level above that has gained the attention of two of the soldiers?

Top left corner.

LOL. Let's face facts. Your club has done your fan base a major disservice with the rot it has delivered for the past 35 years. Like being incapable of beating a minnow club like Norf Melbourne during the finals. It must pain you to no end that "your" team is incapable of winning a final. Even with the likes of Dusty, Cotch, Lids and Rancy on your books. Why? Why can't you win a final? Even against the 9th placed Carlton. Couldn't beat them. So this angst has turned a vast majority of your supporter group into a bunch of moronic twits. Whinging and moaning any umpiring decision that doesn't go your way. Pleading and hoping that you have things turn and go your way. Because for so long it hasn't. How long? 35 years long. And when things turned pear shaped out on the field as Grigg soft utensils the next contest or big Shaun Gale drops another easy mark you "Turn". Get upset at the s**t you're witnessing once again. That rot out on the field that you've witness so often for so long. So off you go to the Microwave and Nuke that Membership. Ring 1300 Chicken s**t and have them dump another load at Punt Road.

Your membership numbers mean nothing. They are hollow without success. Captain Blood is a distant memory. The Tiger's of Old may have been Strong and Bold like Captain Blood and KB but the new breed are Weak and Meek. And not to forget "Missing" when it matters. I and my 69 mates will take a Minnow Club like Norf any day over the over hyped rot that is the Ninthmond Football Club. Now go on and Paint some whiskers on your face and "Roar" in preparation for the 2016 season. It's the most fun you'll have all year. :stern look

If you think our richmond thread from last year rd 23 is long, you should see our * thread. But i have been thinking for a while now that a dedicated "tigers supporters say the darndest things" thread would really take off here, and mostly because half of your supporters are on our forum every day making sure we don't talk about you.

I dont think Stevo would agree with you, or his misses.

1415WN-1G5w-300x200.jpg
What are these "misses" to which you refer? Missed opportunities? Missed shots on goal from a tight angle on his non-preferred? A missed sense of shame, embarrassment, humiliation and underachievement because he wasn't drafted by Richmond? The frown that was conspicuously missing from his face when I bumped into him leaving the MCG after last year's Elimination Final (true story)?

If you think our richmond thread from last year rd 23 is long, you should see our * thread. But i have been thinking for a while now that a dedicated "tigers supporters say the darndest things" thread would really take off here, and mostly because half of your supporters are on our forum every day making sure we don't talk about you.
Richmond nuffies over here trotting out the "Yeve git no suppoters Norf! Tigger wwwoooaarrr!!" line is a bit like an Aussie going over to NZ and bragging that Australia has the bigger population: You'd sound like a dick, the locals wouldn't care and your team still got flogged on the field.*

*I'm not a Kiwi**
**NTTAWWT

Remove this Banner Ad

Back